Titanfall Xbox 360 Titanfall Private Matches won't start

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by BloodShot9001, Apr 24, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BloodShot9001

BloodShot9001 Generation 3

My friends and I were excited to try some private matches (just so we could screw around really), but when we got into a lobby for private matches and set up what we could, "Start Match" was blacked out. When we repeatedly pressed A on it, it would flash white for a moment while reading "Stop Countdown" as if it was going to start, but would go back to the previous blacked out start match. Is this a common occurrence just us, because we tried on all 3 of our "lobbies" and it did the same thing on each.

2. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

Just a heads up, this is an unofficial forum. This forum is not run by respawn. It is a community run forum, by Titanfall Pilots just like yourself. If your expecting Respawn to answer, you might be waiting awhile, however I am sure there is a 360 player here who might be able to help. If not, just hang in there. I am sure any issues with the 360 Private Matches will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

3. BloodShot9001

I know it's not an official respawn forum. But I figured since the Xbox One players had already gotten the update, and also there were others with Xbox 360s, someone would either be able to confirm this was happening to them, or someone would be able to say this has already happened. Believe me, I know I'll be waiting awhile for respawn to respond to me here. XD

4. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

Sorry man, I wish I could help! Maybe us just talking about this and refreshing the post, will bring some 360 players in here who might be able to help.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Henry Kolakowski

Henry Kolakowski Generation 2

yeah they are not working for some reason!

6. BloodShot9001

My friends and I came up with a theory as to why it won't work... we think that the game requires a certain amount of players on both sides to start, kind of like how public matches won't start when there's only 2 or 3 players. I think it requires about 6 players, 3 on each side, at least to start the match. It kind of makes sense as a bug, but it's a bug nonetheless. I'll try and report it to EA since they're the ones that handle "technical issues," but I'm not going to lie... our experiences with EA has been shitty at best.

7. Titanfall-GOD

Titanfall-GOD Generation 2

Same is happening to me but im still waiting for an offical release date for expedition on 360.