Xbox one pilot load outs won't work

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Uk black knight, Apr 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Uk black knight

Uk black knight Generation 1

Hi in the pilot load out i custom pilot all with e.g C.A.R SMG and so on and when the game starts I got standard gear all the time can someone help

2. PRAHBZ

PRAHBZ Generation 3

Not certain if this is your problem, but I also experienced this issue when custom loadouts were available to me the first time.

Yes, pre-game I customized my loadout accordingly (let's say, for the R101C Carbine). When the game started I would have the R101C Carbine "Rifleman" default loadout equipped, without customizations. This was puzzling at first, so I backed out of game to see why my customization "didn't take". Upon inspection, my customized loadouts were right there where I left them. Entered another game, same issue...

It took me doing this a couple of times before I realized that I needed to hit the "start" button and actually select the Custom Pilot Loadout i wished to use... ;)

3. Uk black knight

Uk black knight Generation 1

Thank u found out. Last night when my 11 year daughter showed me duh! I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me up! But thank you very much for your help