You may regret not reading this.

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by RedGhost211, May 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

An important reminder....

So, I'm 1 level away from regenerating and I found the following on the wiki:

'Pack 5 (Level 50) grants the following Burn Cards: Atlas Refurb, Reserve Ogre, Spare Stryder, and Spectre Camo x3.'

On my first regen I only got the Altas Refurb because my card deck was full, you should make sure you have enough space in your card deck. I usually lose the rare card packs because my deck is always full so... yeah... don't forget this.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

That's why I don't get a lot of Instant Titan burncards...

3. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

I think the game should at least tell you they are coming so you don't run the risk of losing important rewards, but we all know they are not invaluable since all card effects (except for a few partial exceptions) are over when you die.

4. Tsun33

Tsun33 Generation 2

Good to remember thx, I am just a few levels from regen to gen 4 myself. I have been hoarding double xp cards for the early levels, will make sure my deck has enough space.

Can we talk a little bit about what is included in this burn card pack? I know this has been discussed before, but spectre camo cards? Seriously?!

5. boise

boise Generation 4

Hehe, yeah :) Not "serious", but seriously fun to have ;) Um, the spectre camo card, I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  6. undeadunderware

undeadunderware Generation 4

7. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

I haven't tried the Spectre cards but I have seen someone use them, he totally owned the game. At first I thought I had encountered one of the game developers or something, he was so good we couldn't kill him and it was my first time seeing someone with a Spectre skin.

8. vaguecmac

vaguecmac Generation 2

You get 1 of each titan card every time you hit lv 50 except for Gen 7 and Gen 8. Gen 7 only gave me an Atlas and Gen 8 gave me none. And yes I had room for burn cards.

9. The Juggernaut

Wait... You get the cards when you HIT level 50 or when you REGEN to level 1?

10. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

When you hit level 50, the same with lvl 25, 30, 40 and 45. They give you cards.

11. undeadunderware

undeadunderware Generation 4

Double aha, need to start remembering the cards during not just starting

12. The Juggernaut

I've missed everysingle one of those packs since I didn't have enough space... im gonna make sure I don't miss my level 50 ones! Thanks.

13. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

I missed almost all of them.

I'm thinking this could become a sticky thread, maybe?

People must know !!!

14. boise

boise Generation 4

Different people like different cards, but no matter which ones you prefer, just try remembering to toss the others after each game where you earn new cards. There is no point in keeping "bad" cards.

Yeah, I know, this is all pretty obvious, but you doesn't necessarily think about it unless you hear it :)

My deck is usually about 15 cards. That is not a conscious decision, it's just the way it gets with how I play them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tsun33

Tsun33 Generation 2

Agreed, this could be a sticky thread, people need to be reminded about the different level points where they receive rare burn card packs! My deck usually has room but for some this may be a constant issue...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Unuseful_Idiot

Unuseful_Idiot Generation 3

the game does remind you to discard or use the burn cards to get new ones. it's one of the loading screen's tips

17. Tsun33

Tsun33 Generation 2

Yes but there are scenarios where you could still miss out. Lets say you start an attrition match at level 39 and you have 19 burn cards, not bad, room for 6 more right? So you are having this great match, you complete two challenges and earn burn cards as a result, you level up to lvl 40 so you earn a burn card pack (to be awarded AFTER the match, this is important) and then your team looses but you successfully evac, another burn card earned.

So then you have earned 8 burn cards in your match, 2 more than you had room for in your deck, does this mean that some of the assorted rare burn cards that are awarded to you for reaching lvl 40 (or 25, 30, 40, 45, 50) but only after the match as opposed to instantly awarded are automatically discarded? I believe it does...

So what does this mean? If you are near lvl 25, 30, 40, 45 or 50 leave PLENTY of room in your burn card deck if you don't want to miss out!

I wish Titanfall would have some sort of way to accept some burn cards over others at the end of a match in this type of scenario where you could be missing out on good cards...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Unuseful_Idiot

Unuseful_Idiot Generation 3

I must say, I had that problem at the very beginning - wanted to have every type of burn card. But later on I learned that not all of them suit my playstyle, like "titan salvage", "conscription", "amped sidewinder", "adrenaline", "aural implant" and few more. They are good cards of course, very useful for lots of players but I totally discard them the momment I get them. So I have always like 10-12 cards which is fine for me.

What I miss is the trading feature. You should be able to trade with other players. That could be sick though :)

• Like Like x 3
  19. boise

boise Generation 4

Yeah, that would be cool!

20. ClNCO

ClNCO Generation 2

Always always always have 5 open burn cards deck spots... don't hoard trash cards... toss them