You may regret not reading this.

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by RedGhost211, May 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZanderStar1

ZanderStar1 Generation 2

Last Titan Standing with WIFI burn cardvOMG!! those archer rockets

2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I ALWAYS have a full deck with room for only 2 extra cards. I hoard pure gold cards. Everything in my deck is amazing so I don't want to use them :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. A.C

A.C Generation 4

Just to add, rare burn card packs are awared at Level 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 - they consist of the same cards every Generation... another thing to look out for - unless, like me, you are a Gen 10 with no rare packs to look forward to :(

4. JoinTheFanClub

JoinTheFanClub Generation 2

woah, who's hating on the spectre camo cards? Some of the best cards in the game. It's better than cloak at the very least. I love running spectre camo with an Kraber AOG or a shotgun. You just gotta remember to not wallrun and jump unless you are found out.

5. AnHourWaitToGetAgame

AnHourWaitToGetAgame Generation 2

Good for you....

Seriously; if you can have that much fun you probably don`t have Battlefield 4 on PC.

For every five or more attempts, waiting in lobbys, I can only get onto one game, at most.

Once in, its great; but man the dropout rate when you are alone in a lobby waiting for players to show up and one by one they turn up and leave before a count of five players arrives..

Maybe its easier using a X-Box for this game. Is there a coding glitch to make it harder for PC players to get a game?

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 2
  6. AnHourWaitToGetAgame

AnHourWaitToGetAgame Generation 2

I see Titanfall updated the game; and changed the procedure to get into a game. And it seems some apparent dunce thought its the customers that were wrong and made a girly Trolling vote.
    Probably a member of the ministry of funny walks.

Anyway; its better to get into a game now...