Featured You'll have to earn your titans in Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Jun 26, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I remember reading how the timer in Titanfall was designed to allow anyone to get their titan in a match, so no one will be left out. As long as it provides a variety of ways to get the build time ticking, this might not be such a problem. I don't want to hunt and kill minions every time I want a titan.

• Like Like x 1
  2. temporar

temporar Generation 2
    Elite Pilot

I think the biggest impact of this change is on come back mechanics. It will be more difficult to turn the tide in a losing game.
    In extreme scenario (0 vs 6 titans) the winning team will have easier time denying enemy titanfall (e.g. by protecting AI, hiding pilots)
    Also, in T1 player joining the server mid-game often has a timer reduced or even instant titanfall available. This may not be possible in T2 due to this changes

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Good point on the joining mid/late game, it'll be interesting to see what happens. I wonder what respawn will be analysing in the upcoming multiplayer tech tests, and if titan timing is one of them..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Modesq

Modesq Generation 1

And then there are players like me, who have bad impulse control and went all Wolverine rage mode to get that counter down.

"Oh, look, a jump pod of grunts just landed over there! Let's go say hello to speed up Mr. Stompy Time."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1