Your Best Kill?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by SgtPain, Aug 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Hi, couldn't find a related thread anywhere. I had an amazing kill the other day and I was wondering what yours was?

Mine first though; playing dig site on the new DLC on the X360. I had equipped R97 with scatterfire as my primary and the RE-45 Autopistol as a backup. I had minion finder active and had just exhausted my supply of satchel charges.

I had just jumped to ground level to take out a fresh batch of enemy grunts at their drop zone and had fired 10 bullets when I noticed a pilot zip past in my peripheral vision. I immediately stay the trigger and give chase.

She is going very fast and I am about to lose her in rabbit warren of passages, so I do not take time to change the magazine. When I have a bead on her back I give her a full auto burst of my 30 remaining bullets, but frustratingly I miss her when she jinks left behind a column. Bugger!

Alerted to my presence I have milliseconds before she turns and guts me. With no time to change mags I cycle to my secondary RE-45 Autopistol just as she comes back into view and I empty the entire magazine at her. But ball bags! miss again as she jumps and zig zags her way toward and then around me!

I have been laughing, cursing and swearing and am now out of my seat jumping around like my little avatar. It's brilliant!

She also looses of an entire clip and I can see her either cycling weapons or changing magazine as we jet jump and pogo around each other, as I dance around my lounge. I am totally out of ammunition at this point on both weapons and dead if I change mags. I've used two mags on her and missed with all my shots. I fully expect to die now as I have truly ballsed this one up. Outplayed and bettered I have but miliseconds to live.

My brain plays through the options, and my little man has his life race before his eyes. Then like a flash of genius an idea! Insane and impossible yes, but in this crazy world anything this bat shit crazy might just work. Neurones fire, muscle fibres twitch and the bumper button and thumb stick are both depressed as one. Time slows as my little man Jump Jets into the jaws of defeat and snatches victory with a flying kick to the head!

Elation! Relief! Laughter!

"Xbox record THAT!"

Then I remember that I only have an X360 and no Kinect attached. Ah well. The game finishes, I sigh, turn off my console and have a victory cup of tea nominating my little computer generated hero for an imaginary medal of honour.

We salute you little heroes, and we will not forget the sacrifice you made for us this day.

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I once ran over a cat on the way to work. Ran straight out in front of me.

I never saw it on the way home, but the I did the very next night. Bastard ran straight out in front of me AGAIN! It was still there on the way home....

Or did you mean in titanfall?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tony at Home

Tony at Home Generation 5

Titan punch for a gooser kill.

4. RecklessRedcoat

RecklessRedcoat Generation 2

360 on War Games. Last Titan Standing,and was the IMC's last Atlas with an Arc Cannon, Rocket Salvo and Electric Smoke against 4 Titans. Killed two via chain lightning over and over, got another by unleashing EVERYTHING into him whilst Damage Core was active and the final pilot, we agreed for a fist fight, we were both in doomed state, I timed it perfectly and used the first dash to avoid her killer punch and used the last dash to close back in, ripping the pilot straight from her Ogre, I saw the brief fear and shock in her eyes, then I discarded her like a ragdoll. Round won, and I could hear the woops and cheers of my dead comrades.

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I had a 2 atlas vs my ogre fist fight on angel city last night and came out on top. Good fun!

6. MenaFace

MenaFace Generation 3

I rodeoed a titan, drilled its brain out with the AMPed R97, pilot ejected, projecting him and I into the air, as we were coming down I had no time to reload, switched to my trusty Wingman, unloaded clip, and he doubled jumped! All my bullets zipped right under his feet, then he started coming towards me, my screen going red quick while he was shooting me, perfect timing, I jumped kicked him right in the chest, and got the Gooser !

7. Crazy wee man

Crazy wee man Generation 2

Untill recently, it would have been my 2nd ever gooser. Piolet ejects just as im reloading (ogre, 40mm cannon), missed the fist shot, starts falling toward me and cloaks.... boom mid air giblets.

More recently, playing a realy tough CTF match, we lost 3-1 in the end, this being the sole run we managed. had basically been trying to out smart 2 players camping by flag, boneyard lower base. caught a playet jumping up into his hidey spot. So picked up the flag, threw a satchel charge, and waited for him to jump down. Boom! Double kill, ( aparently they needed 2 campers) MVP kill+ Nemesis kill, to top it off 1 captures flag. Have the dvr somewhere was awesome.

8. RecklessRedcoat

RecklessRedcoat Generation 2

You boys wanna read my Titan schematics? Check out the Titanfall Creations page in the forum. Feedback will be appreciated greatly :)

9. North Fiend

North Fiend Generation 1

I got doomed by a guy with an Archer so before my titan blew up I found him on a rooftop, ejected and shot him jumping to another roof with the Kraber while in the air. I'm terrible at sniping so I couldn't believe I got him. I'll never get a kill like that again !

10. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This may not look like much, BUT I'M A TERRIBLE SNIPER!!! Plus those kraber shots are damn slow..

• Like Like x 1
  11. stephenhicks1974

stephenhicks1974 Generation 2

So far my best kill has been from the back of someone else's Titan. As they took care of the front I was able to take out a titan with my mine launcher when he tried to come up behind us.

12. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I have had my fair share of amazing kills. I would say my most recent( (by recent I mean the last time I played titanfall in the past couple months...) It was my Stryder vs a Gen 10 level 50 also with a stryder. I had a fresh titan and he just called his down in front of me. We started dueling without our teammates backing us up and I unloaded onto him with my triple threat and he couldn't hit me. Intense battle but I managed to destroy his entire titan in less then 30 seconds with my shields only going down to 10 percent out of 100 so I basically used nothing but my shield health and pwned a Gen 10 tryhard who was dashing like crazy and actually trying to win.
    The pure efficiently of the kill was beautiful lol. Wish my Kinect actually worked on the first try but it only started recording after the first 15 seconds of the battle :(
    I can only imagine the look on the guys face and what he was thinking... 'What...The..Fuc.....'
    But this isn't my best kill.... but the only awesome thing I can remember lol

13. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

Title of the thread says "Your Best Kill".

14. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

It is the best kill I can remember :/ but something in the back of my head says I have easily topped it

• Like Like x 1
  15. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

So far....
    Hit,... wash, rinse ,repeat on a sniper wayyyyyyyy across the map on Fracture....twice.......with the Wingman......two consecutive kills....same pilot....head shot both times.
    Never over pursue....
    Hubris will get you killed.
    Ahhhh... the memories.
    Lessons learned: Fear AND respect the Wingman.
    D.

16. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

Wellllll Done!!!!
    D.

• Like Like x 1