Your boy is back on the sticks

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by ClaSSyyPilot, May 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ClaSSyyPilot

ClaSSyyPilot Generation 3

Finally back too Titanfall!

I've been on the PlayStation since last year, had some great experiences but the only reason why I switched too ps4 too complete my goal too go far in CoD Black Ops 3 Competetivly, which didn't work out, which is completely fine. I made a video about my cod career about a few months ago. But anyways, I've always been a Titanfall fan since the game came out in 2014, I grinded the game everyday at one point, and so months later I finally got my xbox one back, and instantly bought Titanfall again. First game on, and I already dominate after months not playing TF. Once you're good at TF and stop you'll always be good. (Totally kidding) just depends how you play. I missed the heck out of this game. And I want too grind all the way too the top again. And I still can't wait for TF2! 31 days or so till the worldwide trailer comes out!! Stand by for Titanfall!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Welcome back sir.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Can't wait for the new trailer to drop! Welcome back to the frontier pilot!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ClaSSyyPilot

Thank you Rain! is your GT still the same?

Would love too play again with you!

Stand by for titanfall!

5. ClaSSyyPilot

Same! I cant wait for June 12th, it's going to be insane too see what Respawn Ent. has hyped up for the last few years.