Your creative ideas for Burn Cards...

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by rogerwilco71, Mar 14, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

#21 rogerwilco71, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    good one! what shall it be called?
    "baked-bean" ???

Juggernaut [ Baked-Bean ] rogerwilco71 <----------------lol.......cooked

• Like Like x 2
  2. rogerwilco71

#22 rogerwilco71, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Ok here's another:

"Let me introduce you to my litte friends!" ( Use your best scarface voice)
    Explosives burn card that adds "proximty beacon" instead of pilot trigger for satchel when attached to enemy titan; causing ALL grunts and spectres on the map to travel at speed and attack that particular titan...first shot triggers the satchel or satchels to explode

3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I wish Titanfall had a crossbow....

4. Jeffb2001

Jeffb2001 Generation 3

Ah, the quiet bow, dreams of Crysis 3. As long as I don't have to hunt down all of the bolts. How about a "Smart" crossbow. That should upset a few haters.

5. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

chirp,chirp,........chirp, chirp....

6. PAYLHORS8248

I got one,...or two,....or three.
    Reveals all SMP's in "pulse mode"

:)and another that when activated killed the lock on for about 3-5 seconds

:rolleyes:and another that would start a proximity "beep" (that would quicken...) as they got closer, and constant when lock started.

I think that would stale the MVP posers;).

To make it work ur skill would have to be legit (on both ends...):cool:

WHEEEE!!!! This is fun!
    D, out!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I still got my MVP's to go if i ever get 100 wins... .... seems like the Smart Pistol is the way to go hehe I might have to be one of those MVP posers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Despite what you might think, there really is no rush to get through all the levels. Take your time for the 100 MVP's and just enjoy the playing. Many of us have been 10+, not to mention the rank play levels, for a long time and play for just the fun at a stale level 10. So your level does not really matter other than it forces you to use certain weapons to the point where you truly discover their usefulness and quirks. Every once in awhile I still go to town with the SP for variety and try to be creative with it, so no worries being a "poser".

9. The Juggernaut

The games been out so long now im doubtful if some of the playlists will still be populated when I try to play them :/
    I'll take your advice for not rushing each generation. Getting forced to use weapons I normally wouldn't use and learning how to actually use them is the best part of Generation requirements!
    And as a Gen 8, I still need 58 wins to go. So at least for now I can play without any restrictions.

10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

All is fair (as the saying goes) in Love, War and (of course) TITANFALL... (I threw in the Titanfall part, very original huh?). Grab an S/P and/or whatever else you fancy and have some fun.

11. The Juggernaut

I have 88 slots of burn cards and all of them are the very-rare burncards. I have so many maphacks, instant titan burncards, Ghost squads, Uplinks, and other stuff. When I get to Gen 9 and unlock burn cards... it's going to be total war.
    I'm thinking... what if I drop a instant titan at the beginning of the match, commit suicide, use map hack.. and get into my titan again? Hehe

12. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Skipping this video to 3:12 always makes me laugh my tits off!

Brilliant burn card usage

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh my... you are gonna have fun.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. rogerwilco71

LOLOL im right behind you Jugs ("jugs"......I like that)
    Gen 8 42 wins to go with 88 rare burns 1/3 are titan call in....1/3 adrenaline....rest are Ghost and map hack lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. rogerwilco71

I hope you get your tits back...

• Like Like x 1
  16. PAYLHORS8248

Howdy to all!!!!!
    I heartily concur,.....
    Between the commentary and the epic kills, It's hard to NOT laugh yur (insert anatomy here). These guys are good, well organized and pretty damn funny without so much pithy elitist sarcasm as to make you wanna hate them.
    Would love to run with them but more than likely would become another in their legendary pilot kills.
    The "leap sequence vs 40mm" is my all time favorite (as well). Without a doubt a "happy accident" but still poetic as I have grown to despise that particular character profile (SMP?) and always associate it with my "nemesis du jour" when encountered on the map.
    Had I been drinking a glass of milk at the moment of viewing,......it would have been lactose rain!
    Best to all of you n'ar do wells,
    D, Out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. The Juggernaut

Looks like we got ourselves a race to the finish.. and I'm behind! Hopefully I find enough time to play over the weekdays. Hope we aren't on the same team as Gen 9's... that'll be scary for the enemy team!

• Like Like x 1
  18. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hoarders!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know how they feel. You get great burn cards that can help with a round, and all I think is "NO! I DON'T WANNA LOSE IT!!"

• Like Like x 1
  20. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I got so hoardie with my burn cards and spent so much time sifting carefully to use only the less rare ones that I pissed myself off really badly. I deleted everything except for about five of them. It took me about a week to get them all over again. So, loosen up guys. It is not as hard as you miight think. Too funny: Most of the time I use a really rare card, I end up getting killed in a freak or stupid move 2 minutes after I set out to conquer the world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2