Battery

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Jimmah, Dec 14, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

So I've been trying this recently and kept my Titan alive for a whole match of Attrition, fair enough it was Tone.

So I use the extra battery boost. Just before I call in my Titan I try to rodeo an enemy Titan steel their battery.
    Run off to hide call in my Titan, bam full battery shield to start. Get into fights etc lose a bit of my shield and health, disembark Titan, hiding in a corner, active boost for extra battery.

Off again with full shield and half a bar of health.

Hard to do on all maps but can work.

Anyone else got tips?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

you need to active the additional battery before the titan loses the battery?
    is it posible to activate the battery once the battery of the titan has been stolen ? or the health is low?

3. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

You can activate the Boost battery at any time, I usually do it after loosing shields and one bar of health.

4. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

You can get an extra battery if you give your battery to another titan.

It's a good way to get your titan back if you loose it and you get to give your teammate a shield.

Only if you have battery boost and you steal a battery. So in essence it's 3 batteries

5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Explain more about getting a battery again after giving one away. Do you mean if I use my boost and give it away I can get another one with the boost right away?????

6. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Basically you "use" the system. Boosts are on a meter %, so right before your meter fills up you steal a battery. Give that to friend. Pop your replace battery give it away again. At this point you may have to fill the meter slightly to get your next battery.

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thanks. This is sort of what I do, the only problem is batteries are not always easy to find and getting them is usually a death trap.