Buying Titanfall: Going digital or physical?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Dec 30, 2013.

?
  1. Console: Digital

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Console: Physical

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. PC: Digital

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. PC: Physical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Not Buying Titanfall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Whether you're buying the game on PC or console, how are you planning to purchase/pre-order your copy of the game? I have two digital titles on my Xbox One right now, and it's really nice to be able to switch back and forth between things seamlessly (especially when I don't have to switch discs).

Are you going to go digital for purchase? Or do you plan buying the physical version? I'm assuming that just about everyone on PC is going digital in this case, lol.

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Digital.
    I have 25 games on Steam and 5 on Origin. My PC could not hold that many ever!!!!!!!
    And there is usually a pre-download process that help quicken the actual dl itself. You get game day 1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Loelei

Loelei Generation 3

Definitely Digital. I know some people like to collect game cases and discs. I am not one of them. A big waste of space IMO. As someone who owns 200+ digital games (not including ROMs and ISOs :p ) If I have a chance to get it digital. I will

4. hallmaster

hallmaster Generation 4

Physical console version for Xbox One sounds nice. I like to think of myself as a small collector, like having the hard copy.