Titanfall Can you stop private lobby's from kicking after being idle

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Indesicive, Feb 17, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Indesicive

Indesicive Generation 2

The private lobby screen right after you hit play on the main menu kicks you after about 5 min (probably less) when I'm just there talking to my friends. Can this be fixed or if it is fixed will there be any repercussions?

2. EagleOfVengeanc

EagleOfVengeanc Generation 2

But there are only 6 players on each team so it is very important that no one is idle. And why who would need to take a 5 minute break when just talking to a friend. If you want to talk to your friend for 5 minutes then just leave the lobby and reconnect when you are done. A

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matt Peters

Matt Peters Generation 2

QFT

4. Indesicive

Indesicive Generation 2

The private lobby is not waiting for a match to begin. It is right after you hit play on the titanfall main menu on PC this may not be the case with XB1. There are no games running or waiting to start its just where you form a party in-game to then proceed into the match selection. I don't feel the need to have people kicked from that for being idle.

5. MATT3RMIND

MATT3RMIND Generation 2

Given the limited servers for the beta, they want to get as many people into the game as possible. If there are people going idle and not playing; it is wasting space in the servers. The game is not going to kick you in the full game.