CHF- Shocked Invitational

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by My Hero Iz Me, Apr 25, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

I have posted up some of the games of the tourney online. I have also created a playlist and will upload them as the week progresses. All the games were captured but unfortunately teamsound is not available for the last 4 matches because of xbl issues messing up the process which I normally use.

As a recently formed team, along with a lot of the other teams that participated we had a lot of work to do to be one a great team. cT showed their veteran composure when down awaken erased the freebee that cT got for finishing the winners bracket. But they kept composed and once Monk Showed it was over. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgAuHfNbDdtcNcsN-4KfkDlImPiX6anxD

• Like Like x 2
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

First & foremost... great job Hero! Gonna be checking out some gameplay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Thanks for the support man. Idk, I will always have a chip on my shoulder because I came from Pilot Hunter so coming in third in a tourney behind only cT and Awaken, man that feels good. Specially because we played cT so close, and they really gave us respect afterwards. Birdman is jelly AF right now. :D More importantly, I come from here, this little community, a year ago when I was a pub kid thinking i was good with camo, you guys supported me. A year later a totally ent player and you guys still show love. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Respect man for the loyalty to the group. It is really awesome how you keep feeding us! Thanks and keep up the great playing.