Console / PC debate may be coming to an end

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Bruvas, Mar 1, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#2 rainman0211, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Was just reading somewhere that cross platform gaming between XBOX One & PS4 is upon us with I think Rocket League will be the first. The article described XB1 and PS4 as an event almost as historic as the coming down of the Berlin wall.:D

• Like Like x 2
  3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Change is always hard but necessary. Unfortunately I see this as a means of extracting more and more money from us. The cost of a box will go up approaching that of computers and who knows what updates will cost. Hope I am wrong.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It's a tough one, could unify a lot of players, but as A-train said, it will push ongoing costs up....

I guess as long as players aren't punished or put at a disadvantage in multiplayers for example by not having the latest hardware updates it would be a good move.

Cross platform would be ace, xbox vs ps4, although PC aiming for Titanfall vs xboxers...a bit worrying...have a search for finn reinhardt PC play on YouTube for some unbelievable kraber action that you couldn't do (I couldn't anyway) on console controller.