Titanfall did you remove the stupid auto handgun? -nt

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by TI sucks, Sep 16, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

2. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

is it gone yet? did you remove this worthless weapon which takes no skill
    ?

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Try it up against good pilots, takes plenty of skill......and luck!

4. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

skill meaning, to be sneaky and just get the cursor in a general area to lock? The only skill is waiting long enough for a long and bouncing around to avoid getting hit (if you get seen) The problem is it works like a close range sniper in the sense that is basically a 1-shot kill which gives the other player no opportunity to counter unless they see you. These modern games like TF render all the players in black so its very hard to see. Basically, the skill is now using radar and being able to see tiny black dots.

Let me put it this way, I'll take this stupid gun under two conditions.

Remove radar
    or
    Remove double jump

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've never been bothered by it. I only ever used it for the gen challenge and my k/d vs pilots suffered as a result. The lock on time and range is terrible!

I do get killed by it now and again, but more so by the 101 that's silenced. A lot of folk rock that weapon..

If they take it out or leave it in TF2 I wouldn't be bothered.

6. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Just wondering, Forgive me, but you havent shared with us if have you tried the smart pistol for yourself in various situations like pilot hunter or ctf, to test your assumptions on the pistol. Are your experiences with it as a pilot who gets killed a lot by SP's? or one who is bored of effortlessly killing others with the SP? A bit of info could help us to help you. Do you feel others are at an advantage by using the radar? Theres so many things in this game to use to tailor your preferred play style.

It seems from your posts, a year ago and current, that you're venting off steam here about parts of the game you dont like. Theyre all of a negative view.

Genuinely, is there any factors of the game you love? a more positive approach may even help imrove your gaming experience - you must like to play it or there wouldnt be posts about the game 2 years running.

Letting off steam is fine, but discussing things with us in a more productive way may be a more enjoyable experience.

7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I played against a great player the other night. He had over 100 attrition points, 18 pilot kills, 3 or 4 Titan kills and no deaths. He was not using an SP. many of the random folk I was playing with on my team were however. Obviously they did not fare well against this good player. Man, you gotta let the SP hate go and focus on the other 99% of the game that is absolute fun. It really is not a big deal. For sure I get passed when some nob hiding offs me with an SP, but that can happen with any gun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

• Like Like x 1
  9. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

11. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

game is fast and fluid and its honestly pretty fun when its pilot on pilot combat, but when you start adding autoaim pistol, clock, burn cards you just get into a race for the advantages and less focus goes into the combat and its more about the perks you carry into it. I'm old school, I just want an even playing field and to develop my skills around that.

12. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

probably because they are great at staying alive in a robot, something I am not. Good players don't hang out outside of robots. I'm not good at fighting in vehicles so its something I generally dislike.

13. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

You make it sound easy man, I certainly don't camp and I struggle to kill sp pilots with my CAR unless its very close. and I have good aim. I'm probably not doing something right... Its probably getting back to the fact that I get seen before I see them, happens all the damn time and pisses me off. maybe I'm blind, haha.

14. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

I respect your opinion, but if everyone can use weapons and cards, its IS fair. Not like the random weapon drops in Halo 4 that would give one guy an OP weapon. this is what makes the game Titanfall not COD.

Again, I find it easy to kill an smart pistol player unless I am outnumbered or sloppy

what do you mean by 'clock'?

15. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

Its not easy, per say, you cant just do it right away.. you need to practice a bit.

But the CAR, well its a different gun altogether, I like it on certain maps. But thats part of balance, why I like the Hemlock cause I see it in the middle.. mid range weapon. CAR is good running through rooms ripping things apart!