Titanfall Feedback For titanfall 2 *-*

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Lucas hoffmann, Nov 17, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lucas hoffmann

Lucas hoffmann Generation 1

I finished posting this os Call od duty Black ops 3 Discussion section on steam
    "
    Reasons why i will prefer buy a New Titanfall than a new Call of duty!

First of all i am a old cod player... i have in my steam COD MW2, Cod Black Ops, Cod Ghosts, Cod BO2, Cod AW, and now Cod Bo 3

I preordered Black Ops 3 6 monts ago because i liked so much Black Ops 2
    however i am playing the game now and i am getting tired...

What i don't like in Call of duty that i love in titanfall

On titanfall I can select the region of the servers...

That is good for me because i like more to play with americans than brazilians i am brazilian and this is a shame but is true the brazilians are the most bad players in the world they dont care a bit with the fairplay and i think are one of the regions that uses more cheatings.

On titanfall we have just one mode of difficult not Hardcore (that is the mode that i prefer to play on COD, but i stay hours trying to find a game and dont find any game) and normal mode that i hate but this is just the mode where i find matches

PLEASEEE remove normal mode just left the hardcore mode and adjust respawn time not 15 seconds. we want to play not to stay waiting.

Or if you think that this can be a problem just make a survey with the cod players... we will have a pleasure responding what we will like to heave in a new cod

Another incredible thing is one year after the launch of titanfall all expansions are fre FREEE this is amazing

I also bought COD Advanced Warfare and one year after the game launch i cant find matches in both modes... i have just 45 hous of play time on COD AW this number is not so biggest because i dont find matches to play!
    (but i liked more CODAW campaign history than Black ops3)

In another way titanfall stay fully with players
    the first game that i completed all the "prestigie" 10 times is titanfall

I am GEN 10 on titanfall

Please really consider what i said or Call of Duty Will stay losing players to others games

I am a example.

Many thanks"

2. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

good input, thx