Finally made Gen 10

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Bruvas, Oct 2, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:D

Managed my final 9 MVP's back to back! Although I have a strange sorry feeling that I have little to work towards now
    :(

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

Woot!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

I Knowwwww.....(you echo my fears.).
    Still congrats,
    D.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

Congrats dude. You can still finish achievements.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Likecars

Likecars Generation 2

Well done.

6. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

7. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Congratulations!

8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Well done dude! It's time for a new account methinks. :)

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I thought that to start with, but with the Master Chief collection around the corner, I can see my Titanfall days numbered (for a while at least)

10. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, I hear you mate. I'll be there too and also AW is out at the same time aaaaaand gotta fit Far Cry 4 in there somewhere...

11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

GTA V will make an appearance for me, I have no doubt!

From being a massive Modern Warfare and BLOPS fan, I've managed to leave Ghosts alone, and I'm thinking of skipping AW too. It's like weaning myself off crack mind!

MCC and GTA will keep me into the new year. Plus all the free stuff that EA access and Games with Gold throw my way :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

yeah..I hear what you are saying about CoD but I'm gonna give it a go

• Like Like x 1
  13. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Well done!

I wouldn't worry about not having anything to aim for. It's actually rather liberating not having to worry about regen challenges. After getting the MVP challenge complete for Gen 9 it's actually fairly easy to be a complete beast.

Although the Daily challenges are easy, they are varied and they force you to swap your load out around.

Having gone through all the Gens and used all the weapons it's also nice knowing that you can switch weapons and still beast the maps like a tenth Gen vet.

see you on the frontier Bruvas

14. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, still enjoying the game. I'll working through the weapons to unlock all the bits and pieces for them.

15. Absolute Bogan

Absolute Bogan Generation 2

I set about doing all the challenges after hitting gen 10. Currently 978/990. Anyone have more ?

16. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

I'm going for the achievements and the Titan insignias.

I have spent most of my times playing attrition, and so now I am trying out (and beasting! ahem) the other game modes. Initially to unlock the above, but I am actually really enjoying the frenetic pace of modes like Capture The Flag, and Marked For Death.

I have only ever prestiged once before in COD BLOPS 2, and I only managed to get to something like Prestige 1 level 30 before boredom kicked in and I stopped playing. So what I am about to say to my fellow pilots is most likely old news to you.

Having put the hours in to learn how to use all of those weapons and the intricacies of the maps, I love that I can now switch game mode and immediately know exactly which burn cards, pilot and titan load outs to use to dominate the map. For me that knowledge was hard won, and cost my little avatar pilot blood, sweat and tears.

There he is look, on the left hand side. Guns0fBrixton79 Gen 10 Lvl 50: Father, son, sex symbol and sinner. He's seen a lot and lived to tell the tale. Veteran of wars on the frontier, but not ready for retirement just yet....... What can I say?...........The boy just enjoys fighting.....

• Like Like x 2
  17. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

I'm going for the achievements and the Titan insignias.

I have spent most of my times playing attrition, and so now I am trying out (and beasting! ahem) the other game modes. Initially to unlock the above, but I am actually really enjoying the frenetic pace of modes like Capture The Flag, and Marked For Death.

I have only ever prestiged once before in COD BLOPS 2, and I only managed to get to something like Prestige 1 level 30 before boredom kicked in and I stopped playing. So what I am about to say to my fellow pilots is most likely old news to you.

Having put the hours in to learn how to use all of those weapons and the intricacies of the maps, I love that I can now switch game mode and immediately know exactly which burn cards, pilot and titan load outs to use to dominate the map. For me that knowledge was hard won, and cost my little avatar pilot blood, sweat and tears.

There he is look, on the left hand side. Guns0fBrixton79 Gen 10 Lvl 50: Father, son, sex symbol and sinner. He's seen a lot and lived to tell the tale. Veteran of wars on the frontier, but not ready for retirement just yet....... What can I say?...........The boy just enjoys fighting.....

18. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

sorry I don't know why it appeared twice or how to delete one of them.

I am not worthy :(

• Like Like x 1
  19. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Outstanding.

20. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hi all, I don't think I have ever posted a gameplay result online before because I am usually the dude in the middle of the pack, but this one made me proud.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2