For God sake take out the pistol

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BCBOI87, Jul 28, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

GUYS!! I've found a mode that has no smart pistols!

It's not out yet, but will be soon! It's going to be called CoD....

• Like Like x 4
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Thats because it's not needed as being able to shoot is not needed to do well in CoD. :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. James Cooper

James Cooper Generation 2

Even if Titanfall only had SMP's and nothing else it would still be better than COD.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Angus6611

Angus6611 Generation 2

Why not add something positive to the discussion instead of just trolling?

• Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I think because if you've been here for some time you'd realise that the Smart Pistol is done in terms of a discussion. So in our frustration perhaps we feel that the only response left is to make a joke about it. But, you are right I guess. These types of responses don't help but, neither do the ad infinitum discussions of Smart Pistol OPness. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Angus6611

Angus6611 Generation 2

FINALLY an adult replies... Point taken.

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Out of everyone here, you would be the troll. Get over the SP or actually use the SEARCH feature to find the one million threads about the SP being 'overpowered'. Thanks for all the dislikes you gave everyone when we are obviously joking. SP OPness has been run to the ground. Tip: Get. Good. Nub.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Angus6611

Angus6611 Generation 2

So I'm the troll? Wow you really are delusional.

I came here looking for information on the gooser challenge, not the smart pistol.
    So why would I use the search feature for the SP when I didn't even come here for that reason? I simply participated in an active thread on this forum (on the 1st page no less).

Also, if the SP subject has been run into the ground, why even respond? Guaranteed that the thread would die sooner if nobody replied to it. :rolleyes:

Insulting and ridiculing new forum members you don't agree with isn't joking - it's trolling, plain & simple. I'm 100% certain you know that so why even insinuate otherwise?

It's no wonder this forum is dead. It's not a "community" in any sense of the word. It's mostly a tight-knit group of E-thugs who have nothing better to do with their time than harass new members. You would think long time players would want to share at least some of your knowledge to educate new players, thus keeping the game relevant and fun. Guess I was wrong about that...

That statement (and many others like it in this thread) s the icing on the cake. If you can't (or simply don't want to) add anything useful to the discussion or get someone to agree with you, you start slinging insults. You know who does that? Immature children.

If you (or the numerous others like you here) aren't just a disrespectful 10 - 14 year old children, I truly pity you....

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Lets be fair for a second lad. You state you came on the forums for info on the goosed challenge, yet dive head long into a long beaten and boring debate on the smart pistol. I don't even remember a polite introduction in the relevant thread.

To say we're 'E-thugs' does little but inflate frustration between people who don't know each other the same way we don't know you.

I'm sure I posted that this forum should have been locked long ago. Christ knows why it's still active....

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Angus6611

Angus6611 Generation 2

I just have to ask (seeing as nobody has answered the question yet) why anyone who thinks this even bothers to reply? Why not ask a mod to lock it? Or better yet just let it die... :rolleyes:

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 5
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

THIS is the whole point. The request to lock the thread was there before you posted for the 1st time. It had been going on for a while in MULTIPLE threads.

YOU were one of the ones that wouldn't let it die!

I've had to use CAPITALS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Angus6611

Angus6611 Generation 2

#92 Angus6611, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    That's funny, you participated in this thread for 3 PAGES before I made my 1st post, and then kept continuing to reply. Didn't seem like any of your buddies would let it die either - they replied more times than I did.

I guess people like you and your pals here see what you want to see, regardless if it's true or not. :rolleyes:

What a bunch of childish narrow-minded ass-hats....

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 4
  13. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Again, you pretend to come to the forums in search for gooser tips (I have a few if you'd like then btw) and post in no other thread other than this.

Also, if you read back over my posts, I'm fairly sure name calling never came up. And you call me childish? Your pretty pathetic tbh.

Edit : Btw, are you a Scotsman? Not seen 'asshat' on a forum for a while

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

At least people love me when I troll. <3

Shot fired.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Asshat...ha! that one's going in rotation...love it. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Juggernaut

If you were originally looking for Gooser challenge help, you can silently search the forums without a account for the other 100 gooser help threads on this forum. This thread being on the first page doesn't matter. It is one of the most active threads in this forum for the past month. It became a obvious joke thread so we have our fun responding.
    You're a new forum member without proper introduction going into a thread that had its entire central idea displayed in the very first page of posts: This thread is like beating a dead horse. No one cares anymore. Again, you're the troll. Just look! You have more than 3 TIMES the amount of dislikes than the entire amount of posts you've ever contributed to the forum!
    This forum is dead (or dying..) since titanfall has been sucked dry of information and everyone has moved on after playing the hell out of it. This community in the beginning (and still is) was a thriving helpful place. A community that assisted anyone In anything. Maybe if you come up with a new idea or thing to talk about and make it a legit question and don't drive right into this thread, we will help you. (Nah you got off on the wrong foot buddy for help)
    Tight-knit group of E-thugs? We've never played with each other or talked to each other/met each other. But we all share a common interest in this forum and we have grown together as members of the COMMUNITY. So I guess the community in this forum is pretty tight-knit after all? We've all helped others on this forum and here you come in on a SP thread and drive right in without so much of a introduction or anything.
    If you think 'Get Good Nub' is a insult to get revved up about, you must be pretty delicate. Yet you precede to call us
    asshats' haha! Didn't you just say immature children do that? Look who is hurling the actual insults now lol.
    Newsflash: Most of the people here aren't children. We're all joking around having a laugh. Cool down, bro.
    Edit: Asshat. New one. Definitely adding it to the vocabulary with @Sgt_rawk

• Like Like x 2
  17. The Juggernaut

BTW lets see if we can get to 100 posts before the mods lock it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

Double post.^

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Wow, so I go off play NFS Rivals and Destiny for a bit and the forums have really gone down hill.
    It used to be a bit of banter etc and helpful tips now everyone's at each others throat.

These forums used to have such a nice and pleasant atmosphere to them.

• Like Like x 1
  20. The Juggernaut

As long as you don't look at this massacre of a thread, it still is a pleasant atmosphere.

• Agree Agree x 1