Titanfall Graphic Issues Make It Unable To Play

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by accolading, Mar 19, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. accolading

accolading Generation 1

First of all I don't have access to Nvidia control panel...

Specs:
    OS: Windows 7 Professional (used to be Windows 8 but I changed it.)
    RAM: 8.00 GB (7.88 usable)
    System type: 64-bit OS
    Intel Core i5
    Dell Inspiron Laptop

The graphics look like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dancing Titan

Dancing Titan Generation 2

is it the 1525? or what's ur model? and bro there are alot of i5s what is the number of ur i5?(ie: mine is 3570k)
    i dont think ur top is powerful enough dude and u cant open vida control panel? do u even have a nvidia graphic chip or card? u should either contact dell or ea origin support btw.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

.....please excuse me as im typing from phone...

Since you didn't mention dedicated graphics I'll assume you have basic nvida or Intel mobility graphics.

Unfortunately they don't meet the minimum requirements.

but...you have titanfall and that laptop...let's try.
    ..please Go to program folders; find “Origin” and right-click on “Titanfall”. Select “Game Properties”. Type in the following parameter:
    "-high" without tbe qoutes to set cpu priority.

now (assuming you have updated all of your drivers from dell) clean and defragment your hard drive if you do not have SSD.
    reduce the load on cpu and close all processes/programs running in background.

Now open Titanfall.....go to options and all all video options to "low" or "off" if applicable.

Save and play titanfall....if it is fluid enough gameplay, you may gradually change your settings higher....start with texture at medium.

4. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

Also go to “Options”, “Audio” and “Audio Settings”. Set “Emitter Limit” from “High” to “Low” ........ this will reduce the amount of sounds that can be played back at the same time. You may not notice a difference in audio....your frames may increase as this result of freeing resources.....also turn off “Calculate Occlusion” to turn off muffled sounds through walls which you may or may not notice. Good luck pilot.

5. HaydnShaw

HaydnShaw Generation 2

I used to get this problem a lot with Fallout 3, not really sure why, after a while it went away and fixed itself. Weird.

Make sure you update your drivers from the Intel website, or your motherboard's manufacturer (non-existent in this case?).

I run a similar rig to yours, on a mid-tower desktop machine, and aside from running at low graphics by default at 60FPS, I get no issues when trying to run the game. It used to crash a lot prior to updating my drivers, but now it seems fine. If you built your desktop, definitely download the Intel drivers from your motherboard manufacturer's website, those drivers are optimized for your exact motherboard.

For comparison, I should mention I'm running an Intel 4th Gen Haswell i5 4590 Processor, running Intel 4600 Integrated Graphics.