Halo : Guardians

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Bruvas, Mar 30, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Custom Games with my friends...
    *drools*
    Prop Hunt on Halo Reach was just amazing. Ever seen a fusion coil driving a warthog with a barrier manning the gunner seat?
    Halo custom games are the highlights of my best gaming moments!

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You're right, there's so much that can be done with some good mates and a little ingenuity! I believe forge is where Griffball all started.

3. StorkChop42

StorkChop42 Generation 3

No idea what language you two are speaking...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Step 1 : Buy the Master Chief collection
    Step 2 : Play the campaigns 1 through 4
    Step 3 : Join the love!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The Juggernaut

And Grifball was completely created by the community! The forge lets you do crazy stuff. The prop hunt made you under the map so you picked which prop and it got stuck to you, but only the prop showed, even if you drove a vehicle. It's just amazing how someone comes up with a working Prop Hunt gamemode, just with forge! It has endless possibilities!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Juggernaut

You own a xbox.. PLAY SOME HALO!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

This is quite an embarrassing admission..... I fired up my sons MCC a while back - never played halo before - and thought I'd start at the beginning.

"Yeah this doesnt look too bad, might be a good few games to get into", I'm thinking to myself.

An hour later and stuck on the first level, lost in the corridors of a ship, up and down, back and f@#$%ing forth...arrgghhh....

Haven't played since, never told my son about my feeble attempt:)

Halo 5 does look pretty tasty, might have a sneaky look when the nipper gets it at Christmas;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The Juggernaut

Oh Halo CE... don't start off on that. You WILL be lost. First time I played it on MCC, (only played a couple missions of the game on the original xbox, but never had any more experience than that), and I EASILY spent a minimum of 30 minutes each mission being lost and trying to figure out which way to go. Try Halo 3 or 4 first.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

I'm a Halo nut.. of better put was one.

It's changed too much and adding things like req points rhat go beyond as the tic use and having true b2b out of at least the first month has me no longer such a fan.

I get comments like "you love titanfall, why would you hate req cards in Halo?"

My answer is I love hockey and baseball, but if you put skates on baseball players it don't mean I'll like baseball more!

I play Halo (prior to heap of crap halo 4 was) to have games where everyone starts at same level as far as weapons and perks. When I play Titanfall i do such when I want to use my advantages in have earned.

Halo isn't halo anymore. I care about the master chief story, but 343 has screwed that up forcing annoying or dull characters on us like Palmer and now Locke.

I have been on major Halo podcast in the community (podtacular, drunken halo and pgcr) and made hours of video on Halo Mega bloks. Spent many hours waiting in line for launch copies over 10 years. But Guardians has me at a fork in the road where I feel I'll either finally stop with franchise, or if I like it, will be as if it's a totally different game that has halo skins.

That being said, new forge looks great, but I will agaon be denied my CQB armor!