Help Required- Xbox One Controller (making it wired from wireless?)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by markforza, Feb 21, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

Help needed ASAP, right my problem is with the way the Xbox One controller eats Batteries, (I'm already using Rechargeable DURACELL 2400mAh, A VERY strong Battery!), but I'm now wanting to get a USB to ???? to use instead, I know that the Console end is a USB but I'm UNSURE of the other end, BUT I did try my Phone charging cable & it is the same connector, (Which I don't know what its called!?) so I've ordered a 10mtr AMAZON Kindle Charger cable & I'm just hoping it is what I need, but I'm NOT very Tech Savvy so if ANYONE can assist it'd be appreciated? Thanx again PS- Feel free to Link me over Twitter my Twitter account name is @markforza Thanx

2. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Not sure how help on modding the controller, but this was my fix:

Microsoft licensed Energizer 2X Charging System for Xbox One <-- couldn't post the amazon link here. It was about $30 bucks and I got it quick.

It's not crappy but it's also not the best. Sometimes I need to move my controller around in the little plastic part to make sure it's charging. But it's made a world of difference after a long game session if I put it back there. Glows red when I go to bed and I wake up and they're green. :)

So pros? Always charged controllers. Cons, doesn't feel like the world's most quality product. But it does what it advertises.

Maybe that'll help?

• Like Like x 1
  3. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-lic...sed+Energizer+2X+Charging+System+for+Xbox+One
    I'm assuming that one? Let me know if not :p

4. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

That's the one!

The fix I've found for that loose feeling on the plastic part is to just place a finger on the back of the stand and wait till you hear an extra click. Now I couldn't be happier. Saves so much in extra battery costs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xX 7heGuy Xx

xX 7heGuy Xx Generation 2

To be honest i always go for the Nyko charge stations. The batteries last a long time and don't degrade to bad over time and its a charge station and two charge packs for 30$ i believe.

6. St4rgalaqtic

St4rgalaqtic Generation 2