I am finished... now what?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Feb 7, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Today I hit Gen 11, no wait it won't let me go there and get my Stoic Black camo! There is no where to go, oh yes I could continue to upgrade weapons and Titans but what is the point. I am finding the game boring with so few maps and such a small player pool.

Fortunately for me I can now move over to the Xbox and Gen it to 10.49 as I just did on the PS4. There had better be some real enhancements to my Titan(fall) experience or that is it I will find something else.

Since January 18th I have been tracking the number of players at three times a day and I am surprised that the numbers have been pretty constant. i guess that is good news for Respawn even if the are minuscule compared to COD or BF.

Let's hold out hope for some good stuff, the kind of "stuff" we have been crying for.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

now.. it's th same as before, no point on leveling up, only camos, colors, etc

and the number of players it's not constant, there are fewer, decreasing by day, at least on pc

one of the main problems now is too few maps, it's boring, too bad we have to wait until the dlc after Colony , after march to find out if there wll be new maps (Colony is only one map) is a good ma, but it's only one, so.... when will be other maps!?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

w
    ow congrats. i myself am working on ION and TONE to get the black camo's i find that LTS seem to help to ranck up the titans faster.

i wish i could play the game for long periods but i get bored with it sometime rather play something different. i agree hope that the dlc have some real substance and soon.
    congrats again mate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Welcome to my world.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

This game's pretty dull but honestly it's lasted longer on my xbox than Battlefield 1...
    Yo Dark if your looking for someone to roll some hardpoint with shoot me an invite sometime.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Will do I will be on tomorrow afternoon.

7. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Isn't there a new update coming soon, with new maps didn't someone on here post that a while back?

8. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Updates yes.

But no new maps.....except for that live fire mode.........and the coliseum. Coliseum is farging useless...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

On original titanfall i just started a new xbox acccount and did it again...

• Like Like x 2
  10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Congrats DARK! Nice job! Wish there was more for you. Surprised to hear the numbers are constant. Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Have to agree with Derrame about the PC numbers and the too few maps making it boring.

12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, for anyone who is bored with TF2, this is really the way to go. I have four different Origin profiles so that I could have 4 different versions of TF1. I may get a 5th one, because the thing you really miss when you are at Gen 10/Level 50 is the ching chings of completing challenges during games and the actual added feature of having to complete the challenges in order to Regenerate. I mean for $9.99 for a game with 24 large, well-designed maps, why not?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

there is no special unlock/achievement/ anything when you reach the highest level?

• Like Like x 1
  14. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

No u r just done! Isn't that awesome?

• Like Like x 1
  15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

When I reached Gen 10 in TF1 there was (at least for me) a sense of accomplishment. That "phew,I did it "!!!... "Hell yeah" "whoop whoop", fist pump... all of those great feelings you get from doing whatever it took to get to Gen 10... now its just... "eh".:(

• Like Like x 1
  16. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

Hopefully they'll increase the cap in a future update

17. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Surely you're not done though right? What Generation are each of your Titans at? What Generation are each of your guns at? Do you have all camos / banners / patches? Just because you're done Regenerating as a Pilot doesn't mean there isn't anything left to do.

18. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I agree absolutely, it is like I said in an earlier post "...is that all there is?"

• Like Like x 1
  19. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I'm not done, fortunately I can go onto my Xbox and get that to Gen 10. I agree after that I will work on Titans but there is not much satisfaction.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@Ik0n88x I'm not "done" done. I plan on getting the weapons and titans as far as I can get them. It's just that (for me) in TF1, in order to reach your apex the challenges had to be completed. I clearly remember when I got my final execution with the Ogre (Dis-Armed)... I had finally completed all that was asked of me to join an elite group. It's just that that same feeling of accomplishment (for me) in TF2 just seems to not be there. There is still enjoyment to be had I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1