Is this why I'm not getting a beta key?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Ben McCown, Feb 14, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ben McCown

Ben McCown Generation 2

Hi guys,

I am very excited to get a chance to play Titanfall this weekend. The problem is that I don't know if I'll be receiving that coveted email at all. I applied Tuesday night, and didn't get an email confirming that my application was successful, I just had the screen that says my application was sent. Without thinking about it, I sent a second application with the same email address for the same system (Xbox One). I know now there is no email of confirmation, but I worry I was disqualified. I also didn't sign up for the newsletter, so I don't know if that is not allowing me to get the beta either. There's the biggest probability that I will get the email later on or not at all, but just wondering what you guys think.

Hopefully the servers start working again soon too.

2. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

No, you should be fine. I double applied with the same account (just to be sure) and got confirmation it was sent on the web page both times. You won't get a confirmation via e-mail that your application went through. The only email you'll get is if you've gotten a beta code.

3. Bungiecord21

Bungiecord21 Generation 1

You should be ok. I applied twice, once for PC and once for Xbone and got in to both.

4. Gaming To Excess

Gaming To Excess Generation 5

Signing up to the newsletter was optional i read on respawn twitter.

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I think they should have designed a way to "notify" you that your application was received and that you have been put in the system .
    Hope is fading..............the dying rays of sunshine..............life is evaporating..............:(