Loving being a Sniper, hard but rewarding!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by RottweilerluvNZ, Apr 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Keen to find out what the bench mark is here for Xbox'rs (or anyone!) with being a sniper,

Scored 13 kills in an Attrition match with the double take (only like level 7 with that so hey) thought that was pretty rad, absolute crap with the Kraber for now but getting there,

I find I'm losing steadily using them, but getting better each time.

Seems I've been an auto and G2 monk for too long, been missing out on this sniper stuff! I can tell why guys that used to bounce around on TF1 with the Kraber and in TF2 with the sniper rifles are so damn good and really wind you up!, I'm finding you really have to close in on movement and quick aiming skills, hard but good stuff, certainly not able to just blat away gun and run, or EPG a whole mag in the general direction - didn't know it was so cool and taken me this long since boredom set in recently with all the auto's and grens!, I don't mind being last on the list I am sure you look cool anyway just smoking pilots with the sniper rifles anyway.

Would love to know what some of you sniper guru's are scoring out on a average basis using sniper rifles across the modes, cheers in advance.

Peace! military-humor-funny-stealth-sniper.jpg

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, I rarely use a sniper, absolutely no patience to do so. Ha! Post up with your invisibility and go hard dude. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Its a good change, but like you say patience, when your used to smoking everyone on auto, going to one shot bandits can be challenging!

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Intentionally, I've done no sniping since TF1 and then it was only because I had to for some reason or another. Tomorrow... I'll try some sniping just to see if and how much I still suck at it.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Me too, I just can't get how these guns can just bounce around snotting everyone with one shot and bounce away. True gunners oh to be like them!!

It is cool though, rewarding after a match of attrition to see how many pilots you can actually get with a sniper rifle, I don't feel so bad as everyone see's that's what you are using.