LTS Tournament

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BattleReadyPB, Apr 17, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

Does anyone have any info on the LTS team tournament next month?

I guess theres a list of current teams and players with brackets to follow.

I'd check it out myself but I'm not on Facebook.
    I think the facebook page is called Titanfall 2 Wolfpack or something like that.

I got asked to join a team, declined... but I am interested in who's playing on which teams...

If anyone has any info or wants to snoop around on facebook and copy/paste some info for me that would be great!

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

12976835_10153311289901330_893297716094608618_o.jpg
    Here's the current line up...

3. BattleReadyPB

Awesome, thanks alot!

Theres some damn fine teams there. Should be competitive.
    I got my bet narrowed down to 2 teams... Tough to decide between the two on who I think will win.
    I'm liking the looks of Silent Assassins and Titan Team Savages.

4. BattleReadyPB

Anyone got a revised list they wanna share for me? I hear it filled up. Gonna be a good one.

5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Screenshot_20160422-081615.png

I think this is current, Camel Toe and Awaken look awesome, they play as a team....ive played against all of evil radius team except isoloid chillzand they are great Titan pilots, just depends on if they've got the team strategy..

6. BattleReadyPB

Isoloid Chillz is a really good player.
    Awaken does look very good. I've played against 4 of them that I remember.
    I like a couple of the new teams added to the list, alot of tough competition.
    I still like Silent Assassins because those guys kill it any given day and I like Titan Team Savages because they play together damn near every day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Awaken or cT
    (They're in the finals in the $2k SI CTF Tournament going on right now)

Best players in the game on those teams. I'm surprised I don't see Bleach Boys on there (ThatGuyOptimize's team).

8. BattleReadyPB

The best titan killers that I've played with/against are scattered about the teams pretty good but I see the highest concentration on Silent Assassins.
    RtheDestroyer and Achilles are damn good at wrecking titans. Lukum, Merit, and Trig are no joke either.
    Redbullz is providing the main prize for the tourny, we'll find out if he's playing for keeps. Of all the guys signed up, Redbullz gives me the most grief. That dudes got my number, gets me every time.... I aint alone on that either.
    I watched one of Awakens youtube video's, great teamwork. Might be the key to victory.
    We'll see if the Savages can match that kind of team coordination. Gonna be good!

9. sirturdaloter

sirturdaloter Generation 2

Haha, I'm late on this, but how did you not favor Ra Horus team So much D with your comments? Did you not know who those guy's were? Just saying!

10. BattleReadyPB

#10 BattleReadyPB, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Yeah your right, I havent came across Sean, Horus or Cocaniac much.

That team ended up changing as well right?
    Horus, Cocaniac, Dyna, Guthy and Eli was the game day roster?

11. sirturdaloter

Yeah, I used to practice privates with them all the time. They weren't the best of the best at that time. Although a lot of the matches were back n forth. I've always had a saying in Titanfall, "You got good players, you got great players, you got the best you've ever seen, but there is a whole other level you don't know about. That is where you'll find me!" Haha, I don't believe I could back that saying up anymore though, haven't played in a long time.

Attached Files:

12. BattleReadyPB

It seem's like all the guys I used to play private matches with stopped playing.
    Hell, even the guy's that are on these days don't seem to do private games unless its CTF.
    Hopefully the WP guy's get some more going on.

13. sirturdaloter

Yeah man, the game is great. Well let me restate that, "It's on a whole other level!" Haha. I've been out pub stomping a bit lately, I seem to go through withdrawals from the game. All I play is LTS though.

14. BattleReadyPB

Up until recently LTS was pretty much the only thing I played.
    I've been off of work alot lately so I've been bored... Started playing the other game modes.
    Honestly it may have made me a better player...
    In the rank chip thread where you said there wasent a problem with the rank chip its the player you mighta been spot on lol.
    I'm a diamond now after playing the other game modes.
    Although the competition, especially before the tournament was pretty fierce, its kinda died down now it seems. The same LTS players out to crush anything in their paths... Hard to match those players who are at the top of the game... But I'll keep trying!

• Like Like x 1