Motivation to Level up? Part Deux.....

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Jan 9, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Zero.....I didn't even get an advocate gift when I leveled up my Legion to 50 !!

I'm sitting on 250 Mountain Dew Double XP credits. They do nothing for you when/after you Gen up your Pilot to the Max. Not even for your Titan. If your Pilot is maxed out
    ..........you can't use Double XP to level up your Titan......Nothing is rewarded.........Not even for the Respawn Double XP weekends.....

So my 411 is don't be in a hurry to climb the Mountain because nothing is there.....
    Zero....Zilch....NADA

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

wow that Legion looks badass, i wouldn't like to find you in the "orange" team hahaa

yes, besides some camos there is not much motivation to level up, hopefully the next update brings some rewards to the leveling process

• Like Like x 3
  3. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

HA HA .....nice!

I've actually unlocked every single Titan Camo AND Weapon Camo for Legion. I didn't buy any....earned them all...

• Like Like x 2
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, that is a pretty sweet looking Titan Kernel. Lot's of blood, sweat and tears to get there I'm sure. Nice work buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

impressive Mate , and way too funny bro lol . i think am going to see how far i get i want to unlock that black skin camo for titans .