My Dilemma...

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Dec 15, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Well it is not all bad stuff. I have been playing on both consoles trying to Gen them up at about the same rate. Presently I am Gen 4.15 on each, PS4 and Xbox One. (does that mean I am a "de facto" Gen 8.30?)

Here is the dilemma; should I just concentrate on one console get it to Gen 10 then go back to the other and bring it up to 10? My concern is that switching back and forth is causing some minor confusion for the first couple of games. I have a few folks that I play with on each, when I can connect with them, and enjoy both, but I am getting frustrated with my slow progress.

I welcome any input form the wise members who's advice will be given all the consideration and attention it deserves...:)

I know this is not as serious an issue as most threads on this forum but thought I would lighten the "heady" discussion a bit with my frivolity!

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Living a double life as a pilot in parallel universes can be tough on the mind....one of your pilots will be preserved in stasis until you fulfill the others' destiny as a bad ass top gen death dealer..

Your mental connection with your then existing, eager to learn student will be uninterrupted, unrivaled, unseperable...the second road to gen 10 more flowing, efficiently deadly, leaving grunts speechless as you clear rooms with graceful devastation.....

And your Titan, oh how the enemy shake before the ballet of elegant destruction...Like you are as one with every move...time pausing as you deal bullets with a beautiful precision.....

Anyhow, up to you really:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

You make perfect sense and do it so eloquently. I will follow your advice and am going to finish the PS4 as I am having the most success on this platform.

Thanks,

4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I would say stick with one then go to the other. But it also depends on the people you want to play with. Forget the machine and forget the gen levels. Remember the people. Just like in real life.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I would just go to Generation 10 on one console and move on to the next.