Titanfall No Data Centers found (PC)

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by M0rSalis, Aug 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. M0rSalis

M0rSalis Generation 1

Title pretty much says it all, after i launch the game, it cannot find any data centers (it keeps searching and the list is empty). Yet when my friend logs in and invites me, i can play with him without any issues, even after i leave, but stay in lobby, i can play as long as i want to. The second i restart the game, i'm back to data center searching. For a short while today i was able to join australian server (400 ping) and play, but after i restarted the game, it disappeared again...

I've spent like five hours going through every single mention of this problem everywhere i could find. I've opened ports, disabled firewall and anti-virus, reinstalled the game, drivers and origin, tried different routers with different configuration and firmware versions. Yet, no solution ... Prior to this i tried EA support, but when you don't live in NA, there is literally no support for customers (only support forum which they don't even read).

All over internet there are people having this issue, both on PC and Xbox, being dated from beta, through launch to nowadays, and there is NO SOLUTION to be found. So this post is my last hope (i really love this game and want to play it, sadly i can't do so unless someone invites me to lobby).

My rig is:
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 OC
    8GB of RAM
    game is running out of ssd
    Windows 8.1 Profesional N 64-bit

I included UOTrace as an attachment

This video pretty much shows the problem (although in my case i don't see any data centers):

Attached Files:

2. mrslother

mrslother Generation 1

I am in the same boat. TitanFall runs but I can not locate any data center servers. This renders my game useless. WTF?

Running on an XBox One.

The last time we had access was July 31. When I start the game now the Messsage Of The Day which is displayed is still dated 2014.07.31.

I was part of the beta and have read that there was a problem if your account was associated with the beta. However I thought this was mitigated on the backend.

Can anyone please advise? I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game (currently in progress so I don't have results). I suspect this won't help (just refreshing the bits). My next step will be to kill my profile data to see if something in the data is corrupt. It will be sad to lose all of my stats & stuff.

3. mrslother

mrslother Generation 1

Oooh, I solved my problem! I uninstalled TitanFall from my xbox then reinstalled it. I don't know why but all is okay again. I see a bunch of servers and I can play.
    I hope this works for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. M0rSalis

M0rSalis Generation 1

Already tried that, prior to posting this post.

5. Peter Oglos

Peter Oglos Generation 3

I found kind of a glitch to get in a game. It's kind of complicated but what you have to do is when you get to the main menu you press any data center then go into settings. You then back out of settings and click on another data center. Once you click on the data center then go back to the main menu. Wait 10-15 minutes and you will join the online menu. Hope this helps.

6. M0rSalis

M0rSalis Generation 1

There is slight problem, as title says, i don't see any data centers, so i can't click on them ...

7. Peter Oglos

Peter Oglos Generation 3

Oh I have never seen that problem. I have no idea what to do then. Sorry