Nowadays I Just laugh...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by rainman0211, Jun 2, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Had I written this a year ago, it may have been a rant,:mad: but on days like today...it's just funny.:) I'll get up early as usual around 4:30 or 5, secure in the knowledge that wifey will arise soon after myself but surely enough time for a quick game...or if I'm lucky, two games.;) So I grab the controller turn on the XBOX, few sips of coffee, incinerate some vegetation;) ready for a early morning round of attrition and there it is.:eek:...
    "It's time to update".:mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

I get that at the Hotels when traveling.....all....thee...time. ...Oh...my laptop thinks that Virus scan and window updates are more important:mad:
    True Fact: I've been late to Dinner with coworkers on several occasions, NOT because Challenge completion in Titanfall, but because updates pushed play time back
    *** "I'll be right down...gimme ten minutes"...."Okay" (que the elevator music and 14 minutes later)..."well, there he is...sheesh"..."Sorry guys, it was imperative and had to be done" "mother nature huh?"..."ya that's it" ***

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It is always nice to know that we have each other for company to share these obscure but painful moments. I feel for you both.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

All I know guys....................:eek:............is the time element is relative to each person.

When WE say, "Honey, just a few more minutes in game."..........is equivalent to HER saying, as she is getting ready, "I'll be ready in a few minutes!!!";)

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The sauntering in front of the TV, or not comprehending that YOU CAN'T PAUSE A LIVE GAME gets me hot under the collar every time...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Ditto that. No matter how many times I try to explain that you cannot just turn off a live game... It does not reach that level of comprehension. AND STANDING THERE BY MY SHOULDER WAITING speechlessly as if being tortured and misunderstood does not help either. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mrsynister6x

Mrsynister6x Generation 2

.....fate of the world in my hands, 1 minute left.....aaaannnd the phone rings!

• Funny Funny x 1