PC Population

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by chaosdemon619, Oct 12, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chaosdemon619

chaosdemon619 Generation 1

I was thinking about buying it recently for PC (late for the party) i already know i will enjoy it since ive played it before i am just wondering how populated it is for pc at this point this will determine if its worth buying for me cause i simply dont wanna spend the 20$ on a game that will take forever to find a full match etc. what do you guys say?

2. StorkChop42

StorkChop42 Generation 3

Have it both on xbone and pc for at work. Way more on xbox, but relatively quick most mornings to get on, (only play then), but I only use a gamepad, and the true believers still playing with their mice on pc are insanely good. Unless you use a mouse and have incredible reflexes, it's very frustrating, especially when I'm a pretty decent player against my fellow "casual" console peasants.

3. TheGamerUrso

TheGamerUrso Generation 3

The population on the PC the last time i checked was okish. Most people play Attrition rather all other game modes. I always had issues finding full party playing other modes apart from Attrition. Xone is way better i imagine :)

4. MadCat

MadCat Generation 2

Titanfall is available on Origin from $9.99 and get all the expansion packs, you can also get a disk for that price on Ebay. As far as players online, I have had no problem with playing "Attrition" at all. Its worth a try!

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There will be fewer now with the release of Fallout, Battlefront, MGS and the likes. I can't comment on the PC version, but I can always get a game on X1