Titanfall [PC] Some issues with Titanfall: Why would you make an FPS with a gun that auto aims and does alot o

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Sophax, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sophax

Sophax Generation 1

Pretty disgusting if you would ask me. Just came from a match where 3/4 of the people were just jumping around and using the smart pistol. It auto aims and kills you in 3 shots. Who was the genius that added this anti fun mechanic into the game? Titanfall could do without bs like that tbh. There is no reason to have anti fun auto aim pistols or atleast make them not kill you in 3 shots for crying out loud. I don't care what you l33t pr0's have to say about this weapon and thats its b0lonced and what not. Its not fun so get rid of it end of story. You don't need an FPS with out aim mechanics. Get real and stop defending this bullshit. Common sense where you at?

Secondly why is there no serverbrowser/player hosted servers where people can ban such weapons? Its alright if you want to ruin your own game but atleast don't force it down everyones throat. Its already hard enough that there are barely players compared to others shooters. Having a disgusting match making just kills the longevity of the community. Atleast have both...

Well played corporate EA :) , luckily it was only 5 bucks. Seeing I played it for like 5 hours it was cheaper than watching a bad movie in the cinema so I guess it was worth it..? Could've been way better with some small changes.

Uninstalling after 5 hours. I had my fill of people jumping around with the smart pistol just ruining the game.

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Locking this thread.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.