Private/rentable dedicated servers for Titanfall 2?

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by T4mpon, Jun 13, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. T4mpon

T4mpon Generation 3

Hello everybuddy.

Do you think respawn will prevent the game from dieing already after a year like TF1, by giving players the opportunity to rent a private dedicated server where the admin can choose between certain settings like weaponrestrictions and so on?

I also bet they still did not realize that its 10 times harder to build up a comunity to have fun with, without private servers and only having the possibility to add friends on origin.
    People keep playing the same games over years, becouse they make digital friends there. Why would you make that so difficult for TF gamers?

Dear god, please don't let those guys waste another good game.

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Interesting idea. Maybe if a "Clan Site" were able to rent one..................(hint, hint) ..............it could boost game players.

Then again, it costs $$$$$$$$$ money$$$$$$$$ and that is hard to come by these days!
    IF they offer, I am totally in..................if NOT, I am OK too!

3. T4mpon

T4mpon Generation 3

Look at old games like CS or Wolfenstein Enemy Territorry. They survived over 10 years thanks to private rentable servers.
    Comunities grow in a totally other way if u give games such thing. People will keep playing much longer and have twice the fun. Furthermore some admins could deactivate or restrict certain annoing weapons like the smartpistol on theyr servers due to that so many quit the game.
    I dont want to start a discussion about smartpistol. Just saying it would be great if those who dont like certain weapons, could choose on which servers to play to have fun with their favorite settings instead of quitting the game.

4. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

Nah they goofed us on the last game with private matches and so on. You could only have a private match if you have another person join with you because they said it would take too much server space or something to have your own game but you could have your own game in the practice room.

They could care less about PC players, again, and care more about consoles. Now respawn should add sony to their names.