Relax/Casual Play

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by rainman0211, Dec 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was just wondering. Sometimes I just want to relax (if you can call it that) and play Titanfall. But in doing so and just relaxing while playing just to do achievements and you're not really contributing (100%) teamwise. I'd like to be pointed into the direction where this'is going on. Or maybe just party up with a group and bang out achievements together. Imagine 6 Titans lined up one behind the other waiting to eject so that I can complete Pull Harder.:rolleyes: Just a thought.​

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Never mind. I guess that's what the Xbox party lobby is for huh.:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

Do u have xbox one or 360?

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I have x1 Bigz.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

Sucks. I got 360 or would have helped u out

6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I work off GMT which can be more of a pest than lag across the pond! If you see me gaming though, give me an invite.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

#7 CLONED BOBAFETT, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    I know I enjoy not having to do the challenges now. I pulled off a kill streak yesterday that I would have totally blown with any other weapon than my 101-C. I have tried to perfect this scenario on War Games when the game starts. I have messed this up before but Yesterday I started off with Adrenaline Infusion and went to the far left building, turned on the cloak, and wallran down the left side of the left clear wall( to make it less noticeable of course). By this time a pilot should be making his way pretty close to the entrance. I lob a satchel charge while I'm in the air through the doorway killing one guy. I then shoot the other guy and hop off the ledge to the left. I go to the back of the building and climb the ledge with a window entering the rear and the other pilots have their backs slightly to me with guns drawn facing the front well I start shooting and am able to kill 3 and out of the corner of my eye (I'm too late) but the last pilot left (from the beginning of the game) shoots me. I didn't kill everyone but it was one of the best killstreaks I've had in WarGames. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging but I was really excited to pull that one off. And by the way I said XBOX RECORD THAT and XBOX DIDN'T RECORD THAT! DO YOUR DAMN JOB XBOX! The point in this whole post is I like to play with the weapons that I am extremely familiar with and not worry about challenges.

• Like Like x 2
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Damn xbox.:mad: Smooth move though.:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The 'Xbox record that' command winds me up sometimes.

'Xbox record that'
    'Xbox record that'
    'Xbox record that!!'
    ' GOD DAMN IT XBOX!!!'

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

Whats funny is when you do something in a game and you're all excited and you record it. Later you go back and watch it and its not really that impressive, and you think "Why the hell did I record that?". Anyone could've done that!

• Like Like x 1
  11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

LMAO!!!... so true.:D

12. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

I remember the other day I got jumped by four Titans (sounds Gangsta) on Corporate in a tight spot I went nuclear, Well I didn't survive the blast (I guess I hit the overhang on the building) but it took out all four titans and pilots and THOUGHT XBox recorded it but hell no it didn't. I guess some things aren't meant to be recorded so I can keep trying to do them again. I have to say though I've got some great clips of Titans being punched off a cliff, in the pit on War Games, and in the ocean. Its the funniest thing in the whole game to me! A number of times I've actually not been paying attention and walked right off into the water myself!

• Like Like x 1
  13. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Been in that little pond a few times myself. Made it out from underwater by ejecting. That was cool. And some epic things like that should be recorded automatically. Damn good use of a nuke.:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

@CLONED BOBAFETT , @Bruvas , and @rainman0211
    I have a speech impediment which slurs my 'R'. Xbox Record That has only a 50 percent chance of activating for me and other times it thinks 'Xbox Go Back'. One of the new updates for Xbox One was that if you double tap the home button (maybe single tap) and hit x, it records the clip. So if your Kinect is acting up or you don't have a Kinect, just double tap home button + x for a reliable clip recording.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was just messing with that function today. Don't think I'll be using it because Kentucky hears me fine. Thank goodness...I'd hate to have to use that during play to record because it feels like I already have so many buttons to push already.

16. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

You named your Kinect.... Kentucky... nice!
    And if you think that's bad, I had a awesome clip that was over 30 seconds long so I had to stop mid game, go to settings, game dvr, record last 5 minutes, then finally get back into the game (the wait for each bit to load was awful!). I joined to see some guy shooting my stryder with a sidewinder then running away when I started moving lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Having a Scottish accent never helps any speech recognition software.

Here's an example!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

F**king hilarious.

19. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Funny as he'll!!! Stay
    What did he say @ 2:33.... suck my ______ (what)?

20. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Supposed to read Kinect... Damn auto correct. :D That's a lot to go thru. That guy had a wrapped auto titan as a present. Hilarious.:D

• Like Like x 2