Same lobby over and over.

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by FredxXxBear, Mar 3, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FredxXxBear

FredxXxBear Generation 1

It can show 200-300 in my region, but I always end up in the same lobby every time. Not usually that big a deal, but when you get someone who is real questionable and can only seem to play with the same 5 or 6 people, it just kills the game. Is there something I can change to find these different lobbies? Not a big fan of matchmaking.

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't know. Different server, back out into another lobby. Hope you find your fix soon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FredxXxBear

FredxXxBear Generation 1

Thats kinda what I'm saying. Can back out many times and usually end up in the same lobby over and over. When I get dumped into a lobby by myself to wait I still end up there when a spot opens up. WTH.

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Well, that's beyond my limited area of expertise unfortunately. I'm sure someone will come up with a good answer/solution for your situation.

5. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

it happens, I just play with whomever...made a lot friends that way in same Gen attempting challenges. I know a dozen or so that im not origin friends with that I always see.....we kick ass(and they kick my ass, then I kick their ass).

But I hear you...when the screen is loading with the count down, quit the session and wait a few minutes then select game again, then you should see a new cycle of players. If that doesn't help, back out and change your region (preferably with a decent ping value)

• Like Like x 1
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sounds like a plan for ya FredxXxBear.;););)