Server Error - Client Desynchronization on XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by loganS1999, Apr 13, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loganS1999

loganS1999 Generation 2

I cannot play at least 3 games without it kicking me out of the 2nd or 3rd game saying "Server Error - Client Desynchronization".

Does anyone else have this issue on XBOX 360?

I know it's launch week, but for a game that is solely focused on multiplayer and has dedicated servers, i expected better.

Maybe the reason for this is because it was published by EA or as many people know them as money - grabbing assholes!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lukestist

Lukestist Generation 2

i have had the same problem and its really annoying i hope they fix so youre not the only one!

3. loganS1999

loganS1999 Generation 2

yeah i hope so too and thanks for the reply :)

4. Lukestist

Lukestist Generation 2

You're welcome but I've heard alot of people saying it's server traffic so I just wanted to let you know.;)

5. loganS1999

loganS1999 Generation 2

yeah that makes sense as it has only been out for 6 days, not even a week.

6. octron2008

octron2008 Generation 1

Same here, lets hope with time it doesn't give the error

7. Lukestist

Lukestist Generation 2

i just went on it today (monday if you read this on a different day) without a single problem at all but people probably wouldn't go on it on Mondays because some people work late so it must be server traffic but i hope you guys dont experience this problem again, and me, but if it happens again then try turning of your router and turning it on again thats what fixed it for me.(for some reason but i hope it works for you):)

8. Big EC1976

Big EC1976 Generation 1

The last time I ran into a issue like this the comapny added additional severs, one for the Onlime game play and one for login and community post. Like posted earlier still not even a week old so I'm sure it will be fix. none the less thanks for the info.

9. PRAHBZ

PRAHBZ Generation 3

Still having the exact same problem as OP around the clock. Day/night, weekend/weekday. Have managed maybe 20-25 lag/disconnect-free games since Friday. My connection is stellar. Bogus.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TitanWet

TitanWet Generation 2

Getting the same issues on the xbone from when the patch came out

11. NightwingBeyond

NightwingBeyond Generation 2

I had that happen a few times to me, I just assumed it was because my brother was playing WoW at the same time

12. loganS1999

loganS1999 Generation 2

it's still happening and it's been a week since release LOL.
    I hope this get's patched soon but to keep me occupied im play COD 4 Modern Warfare.

13. Unskilledace

Unskilledace Generation 1

I've been having the same issues it's either desync or retrying connection to server and then times out the server every time I'm on hard linked Ethernet connection with the best internet in my area none of buddies are having any issues I thinks it's just my connection or my consoles but would be nice to know if anyone else is having problems like this

14. loganS1999

loganS1999 Generation 2

I just wish these forums had more people on it.
    I know it's an unofficial site but it's been advertised all around the internet (for me anyway).

15. ShannonB12

ShannonB12 Generation 1

I haven't been able to play through a game without getting this error. I hope they fix it soon, as well.

16. undeadunderware

undeadunderware Generation 4

I got the game last Tuesday as 40th present, had no real problems till I joined a friends xbox party then consistently had this problem, sad thing was it crashed when I was doing well but hung in there when I was being shot and squished by Titans. When I left the party it improved and when I hosted a party starting in the pre game lobby it seemed better but still occasionally bombed out.

17. Mike Purcell

Mike Purcell Generation 1

Both my brother and I are have the same exact problem even when we are partied up in the same game we both get disconnected with the "Server Error - Client Desynchronization". It usually happens near the end of a game as if someone hosting turned off their X-Box because they were losing. Host could do this in COD before there was a fix for it. This problem ONLY occurs when playing Titanfall and no other games so it is not an X-Box Live problem. This problem started about a month after we purchased the game. We tried everything to fix on our end from clearing console cache to resetting routers at no avail.

ANOTHER PROBLEM, HACKERS!!! This game is supposed to be running/hosted on a cloud server but hackers are still doing their thing. So apparently if hackers can override the cloud than they can override anything. The maker's of Titanfall have a huge responsibility to protect their gamer's but it seems it's the opposite. I vote "Class Action Suit" against game developers for releasing Beta versions to the hackers that do their dirty work before a game is released (ie. COD Ghost and more) and also Microsoft as well for not protecting subscribers.

Finally... Fix This Game Problem And Stop The Game Hackers Immediately or I will personally take $100,000 and hire a few good lawyers! Tired of it!!! Viva Net Neutrality!!!

18. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

This is not a problem with just the 360 but also on X Box One. I get this error as well as screen freezes and disconnects. It happens all hours and all times. But, I just stopped worrying about K/D and rank play and all that. Just focus on the fun when it works. It always does seem to do it when I am kicking butt. Go figure.