Server issues.

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Tarek Elsakka, Aug 29, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tarek Elsakka

Tarek Elsakka Generation 1

I decided to give Titanfall a shot and take advantage of the 2-day free access before I purchase it, but unfortunately I have not been able to play a single game, not even training!

My internet is slow, but I've played numerous online games with no issues, albeit having a high ping in some.

I have a 4MB connection (420kbps DL speed) and in Titanfall it says I got 80ms ping, which isn't good but at the same time not extremely terrible, however as soon as I start a game (campaign, training, etc.) it just immediately kicks me out and says connection timeout or something like that.

Am I doing something wrong or is the fact that I'm in Egypt and have a ping of 80ms not allowing me to play?

I'm most certainly not paying any money in a game that's not even going to work!

I have also searched but I didn't find a PS4 version which is why I opted for the PC version in the first place.

Thanks guys.

2. Mistergeorge

Mistergeorge Generation 5

From what I know Titanfall experienced some server issues recently on the PC. I personally have a worse connection than you but still didn't experience any problem (I play on the West Europe server, you can change the server you connect to in the Main Menu when you start the game in the bottom right corner.) I would suggest trying again a little later, I doubt it is your internet.

3. Tarek Elsakka

Tarek Elsakka Generation 1

Yeah it automatically chose the West Europe server because of the latency. I was FINALLY able to do the training and play ONE game before it kicked me out again and is not letting me back in.