Steelseries Apex Keyboard for $28 at Best Buy!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Chaz, Feb 14, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

If you have a university/college email account, all you have to do is sign up, confirm your email address, and then a coupon will be sent to that email for the promo code!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/...JAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-84IVD1ykm31SEojNTHoKdA

The part where you enter the promo code doesn't come until very late in the checkout process, but I just scored a backup Steelseries Apex for $30.73!! It's priced at $100 usually.

[​IMG]

Pretty awesome deal if I say so myself. :) You can also get a Steelseries Siberia v2 headset or Sensei mouse for around $50 using a coupon/promo code that is sent to you by signing up as well. I love Steelseries gear and can't recommend it enough. The Siberia v2 and Sensei I have both owned/used before and they are great. The Apex was my second choice for keyboard (went with Razer Black Widow) so I decided to grab it in case my current keyboard bites the dust somehow. And for $30, you just can't beat that. :)

2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

MAN! You should've went with the Mechanical one D:

I wish I was in college (just for this deal) because I'd love a new headset or a Sensei mouse :p

3. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I would have went with the Mechanical, but the one they have is the only one that the promo applies towards. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Parmersan

Parmersan Generation 2

I use to have that keyboard actually. It's very good and get's the job done. It's very solid!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I was worried how I would like it after coming from a mechanical keyboard, but I must say it's awesome. Very nice looking as well. :)

6. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

And they say "higher education" is over rated?????????? :p

7. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Exactly ;)