Titanfall SwiftLes = wall hacker

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by TI sucks, Sep 30, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

Just reporting his ass.

ban plz.

2. Gagnon 30

Gagnon 30 Generation 3

Why would you want him reported? Wasn't aware there was a wall hack... can you explain it?

3. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

I was on his team, he killed like 100 people in 2 seconds. He was also level 1, ranl 2-something, pretty low for being just about he most elite player i have seen . Unless his burn card was autoaim and wall hack, then I think hes hacking.

honestly, I could card less, I have almsot zero respect for this game so who cares.

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm betting that you're the most friendly and easy going guy in real life. Your love for Titanfall runs so deep, the only way to keep it in check is to play it down on a Titanfall forum!

• Like Like x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

"Who cares"? Hell, I thought you did because of all the post you put up here about a have thay you have "almost zero respect for ... or should I use "almsot" fot it to be a true quoting. IJS... why put so much effort into posting about things you don't like, hate and have little or no respect for. When I come across something/someone that irritates me, I find that avoiding what/whomever to be quite pleasing.

So, if you don't mind me asking... just what is it about Titanfall-Community that keeps you coming back to... what?... are you trying to convert someone. Are you recruiting for some anti Titanfall cult?... Or are you just bored?

• Like Like x 3