TFC Network

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Ninjajedaii, Aug 13, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

In lieu what is being stated in the developer video as well as other articles and dare I say.. Wikipedia..

TF2 will begin hosting a networking function.
    It safe to say (I hope) that the community will have a network established for the players of this site to easily connect with one another.

In anticipation I feel that this will open the doors to a greater connectivity amongst the community within itself only limited by the times at which people play.
    It may also get to the point where we have enough of an active roster within our network to host tournament style private matches with prizes and so forth.. Perhaps even seasonal competitions :)

Obviously nothing has been discussed with higher authorities, but it's always fun to discuss ideas haha and their are lots of possibilities.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Not sure how it will all work, but I presume someone sets up the network and applies a moderator or two to it? If so, I hope @WhoIsDo sets one up with the current site mods getting into it? That's the dream anyway :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I'm right there with you! We'll see what happens.. It will be nice especially if we consider the impending boom this site will have when TF2 comes out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I'll absolutely be setting up a Network for this community & my YouTube channel. I definitely invite you guys to join, and the more active/helpful users in this community will definitely be moderators.

• Like Like x 2