Titanfall The good players always stay on opposing team?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by tipicalmail, Sep 6, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tipicalmail

tipicalmail Generation 1

Why is it the guys that always get super high scores, like over 100 APs always put n the same side. I mean for real, every time you get one guy that complete owns he is consistently put opposite the same people. I know you really don't care about anything we do in this game anymore, but for Christ's sake why teh hell must we consistently be killed by this guy match after match after match. Or, if he's on our team, why must we consistently take second place to. Why the hell isn't there a balance system in place that puts the top two of the winning team on the opposing next round and the bottom two of the losing team across?

This is god damn ignorant.

2. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

I think the good players may hav hacks, I'm a top FC3 player, top 5 in the world. and I can't great 1:1 frag ratio in most servers, its sad.

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Guys guys guys....

I see you are both fairly new to the site so I don't want to come across as the nasty regular, but am I reading this right??

The complaint is that other people are good at the game? And when that good person is on your team, you still get second place? That's the complaint?

Play the game a little more. Get better. Become that player. Don't make me wake up my wife with laughter by strapping the word ignorant to the bottom of the next post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

whats really annoying is you can't overcome momentum very easily because once the other team has more robots romping around its pretty much game over. I have rarely seen changes in leads unless its close the entire way which is rare.

the trick to this game is just get a robot and get good at that, skirmish is honestly a lot more fun and challenging and more intense. no robots, no bots. sorry but the biggest problem with TF is the core concept of the game, sucks i guess.

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are right worth the momentum thing, but do you only play attrition? Other game modes aren't affected by this, and the other game modes are better.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

with* tired and cba to edit and correct! :D

7. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#7 RottweilerluvNZ, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    I think it's mostly because of who's friends on Xbox and what not. Late afternoon here in NZ you can be up against 5 gen 10's!! all regulars. I've become friends with a couple, and when I go online I either join in with them or they'll join in with me, and you start to see a stacked team forming.

That's when I notice it, personally being up against a crack squad of pilot's makes for great training.

They sure will remember you if you start to catch their game and take them down often, I get satisfaction out of that just hitting each match hard against good teams keep cracking at it and you'll soon show them what you're made of!!

I think a lot of people still care. Still many gen 1s coming online obviously still alot just starting out or getting into it, your concern is real I've seen it, come up against it often, honestly it's a matter of going NATO and doing the absolute best to smash the other team.

Sometimes it's best to have 'no' tactic. Just unleash, wall run heaps, and empty whole mags at the hard core players - you'll keep them on their toes.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mrsynister6x

Mrsynister6x Generation 2

Matchmaking needs some balance for sure. It groups gen 10's together. I've been in the few games where after being in the lobby three or four times against all the same people it starts stacking the teams.

9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The matchmaking never bothered me. Sometimes you get lucky,:) other times you get the sh!tty end of the stick.:mad: Getting the sh!tty end of the stick on matchmaking can be a great teacher.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

True that, 80% of the matches I've had have been against 3 - 5 gen 10s honestly. I think it makes you a better player in the long run surely. Satchel charges, dead mans trigger, put one in front of you, and one behind you, and there's a chance they'll die with you!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mrsynister6x

Mrsynister6x Generation 2

Love those satchels....

12. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

I dont mind a stacked team, it just because unfun when its 5 dudes vs 5 titans, then there is no hope. At least when there are no titans the game is a lot more competitive . e.g. I can still get kills while my team dies. But once the titan imbalance happens its very hard to be competitive because they are too powerful. If titans could 2-3 shot eachother like pilots then it would be okay :)

13. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Learning how to avoid the Titans, then using your meagre tools to take them out is half the fun :D

14. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

True, I'm starting to like the charge riffle, but I really wish the sidewider was more powerful. I feel like they nerfed that one too much.

15. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've never been a fan of it from the start. It's fast, but under powered. The Archer has its time and place, similar to the Mag launcher, but I find them lacking in certain situations. I just love sniping pilots from miles away with the charge rifle :D

16. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

True that what bruvas said about the fun of taking titans out with whatever tools youve got, @TI sucks, have you had the pleasure of dispatching some titans with spitfire + slammer? That can even things up sometimes.

17. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Second that, coming from an addicted rodeo junkie. I cannot resist even though I stay on too long and get killed too often. Advice: jump off 3 seconds sooner Han however long you stay on, and come back for seconds.

• Like Like x 1