Titanfall 2 DLC maps & game modes will be FREE!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Bruvas, Jun 13, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#2 rainman0211, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Oh hell yeah!!!:D And, did I just see a Titan perform a spinning back kick on another Titan and follow it up with a pointblank Quad Rocket facial? Can't wait.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

This is great news.

4. pao008

pao008 Generation 1

I guess the DLC would be cosmetic items for multiplayer and for single player another storyline. This is still great though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Possibly burn cards too. I wouldn't mind if they gave you fewer cards. I sell the majority i get and only use them when I think I need to. Still leaves my inventory at a constant 100!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Probably will just sell cosmetic items or something.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sidewinder_G

sidewinder_G Generation 3

I . . . i am stumped. I acknowledged that TF did it a year and a half ago and props to the team but I did NOT expect them to do it right out of the gate ! This is such great news, guys. This just changed from a buy down the line to a day one probably. Well, maybe in the first two weeks. I hope the launch goes well !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Absolutely lad! I believe that BF1 is sticking to the paid model. Possibly EA are doing this to see what model works best for the game overall, or maybe they saw a big influx in Titanfall 1 when they released the maps for free, and wanted to make sure those players stuck with the game from day 1. Either way, we benefit and I love them all the more for it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Some kind of way I ended up with a few extra bucks,:eek: so I went to amazon.com and was set to pre-order T2. Then I noticed that Prime Members save about 20% when pre-ordering.;) Deluxe Edition just went from $8o down to around $68 bucks with day of release delivery.:D Was going to settle on the standard but for about $8 more I can get the deluxe. Today really was a good day.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Thanks for the tip, I just checked amazon and I think it said preorder before two weeks to release, and it's 20% off. Nice deal, especially since the regular would be $60 dollars anyway. I even checked the standard edition, and the 20% also applies, making Titanfall 2 cost 48 dollars instead of $60... now that's what I'm talking about! The Deluxe version just doesn't seem too worth it... camoes look cool to different people, so unless I see them first and they look great, it isn't worth coughing up the extra money for nothing but skins. I'll use the 12 dollars saved with the standard to handpick whatever I buy :D. The Deluxe was 64 dollars for me with the discount, btw, not $68.

• Like Like x 1