TitanFall 2 Pre Launch Gameplay "Overload"

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Trini Chinese, Aug 17, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

#1 Trini Chinese, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Trini Chinese

3. Trini Chinese

4. Trini Chinese

5. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Awesome! Thank you for organizing this! Remind @WhoIsDo to raise your pay haha :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trini Chinese

7. Trini Chinese

8. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I'm not going to hold back on this. It's obvious and appears to have a very large COD feel. I guess that's to be expected with the people they hired....

Too much of the original game is gone......this is a bummer...

Burn cards were unique........I'm really bummed they did away with them. I think the this was a very very poor choice. Burn cards were cool....

I'll obviously reserve my overall opinion of the game until I get to play it.

That being said,

Abilities appear to be to much of the same for everyone. This is another bummer......it's not gonna take too long to get bored of everyone having the same abilities.

Recognizing what abilities the enemy has before even being fired upon is another lame choice......

Tactical abilities were discovered when u went head to head with another pilot......sometimes u got worked....sometimes you worked the other pilot. You would have to utilize your load outs throughout the game to achieve better status/ranking on the final kill chart..

I don't see Arc mines. Really? No early warning for Snipers?....

The little Spider things are lame......it screams COD to me.

You should be able to pick up someone's ordnance if you kill them. Including grenades....etc.

9. Trini Chinese

i was thinking the same with the player vs player mode , but i think and i hope that from all the videos i have seen there seem to be a lot more to be shown, and hopefully the AI/ bots are in more modes as i find that hardpoint with ai looks really empty.

weekend we can really test the game out, see what is different, looks hopeful my friend .

10. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I share my doubts as well however that will not keep me from playing. I have no doubt however that this will be an epic game that will provide immense action and enjoyment haha

11. Trini Chinese

question, what are your views on weapons in the game , i have been saying that they should bring the R101C back in there and make it burst fire. so we will have 2 variants of this weapon the new r201 full auto and the r101c from the first game but as a 3 round burst fire carbine .

12. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Honestly I'm a huge fan of variety, I'm not a designer or an expert, I just enjoy great friendly competition and a good conversation but my personal view is that there wouldn't be anything wrong with having the same rifle but set up in different ways, an example would be like in EAs other game Deadspace (huge fan boy).. The plasma cutter had its vertical and horizontal fire modes. Why can't Titan fall do something similar with its weapons.. On that note I wouldn't mind an automatic DMR, the one in Titanfall annoys me to no end even though that's my weapon of choice haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Doom4420

Doom4420 Generation 1

Isn't there any Xbox one footage????

14. Trini Chinese

the only footage of Xbox 1 is the campaign trailer that was shown , other than that all tech test were recorded on ps4 , the game would look the same .

15. Trini Chinese

here you go xbox gameplay.