Video Titanfall Alpha Montage

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by DirtyVik, Feb 5, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DirtyVik

DirtyVik Generation 1

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a montage I made of my time playing the alpha. I noticed a lot of people were posting gameplay and the devs were fine with it even though there was an NDA. Let me know what you guys think and subscribe if you wanna see more.

Also, please check out xboxoneupload.com for similar content.

• Like Like x 2
  2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

That's a pretty cool montage, @DirtyVik. I loved the part where you ejected from your Titan, slid down the wall and got the kill against the player in the alley. The part where you punched the pilot out of mid-air was hilarious too, hahahahaha.

Hope to see you post more content! Be sure to grab yourself an avatar & introduce yourself to everyone!

3. DirtyVik

DirtyVik Generation 1

Thanks man, will do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Good stuff in your vid man. A little less bot kills would have been nice, but I know at this point merely showing anything from the game is technically a big deal.

I have alpha footage as well, but I'm still a little worried about uploading it since technically Alpha footage will ALWAYS be under NDA. I just plan to take my knowledge into the beta and get more clips then. I have a editor from the Halo community eager to make a team or dualtage for me and my friends from beta gameplay, so I'll just have to go hard then. Speaking of Halo, I know these are just songs... but was your song choice based of your personal tastes, or from notable "montage songs" seen in other vids. I know these two have circulated a number of Halo 3 videos back in the day, so just curious.

Again, nice gameplay and thanks for sharing!

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Better to be safe, than sorry. :p

6. DirtyVik

DirtyVik Generation 1

Yeah thanks man. Considering how many bots there are compared to actual players though it is pretty difficult to get any footage that doesn't involve bot kills somewhere and the short time they had the alpha open for didn't help with that either. As for the NDA there are plenty of gameplay videos out there of the alpha already that haven't been taken down or anything and I'm pretty sure that the devs stated somewhere it wasn't a big deal anymore about posting the alpha stuff. The music from the montage I got from the Str8 Rippin montage for Halo 3. I remember watching that montage and I really liked the music and I thought it would go really well with the Titanfall gameplay so I threw it in there.

7. daminecraftninja

daminecraftninja Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Great Montage! Bot killing or not, I appreciate the gameplay! Good stuff man I subscribed!

8. DirtyVik

DirtyVik Generation 1

Thanks, I am probably gonna post more videos when the beta comes out and will try to stream it as well.

9. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Good footage of what the game play was like.
    Might help some get a better idea of the game play that are still on the fence...all 3 of them :)

10. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Boom! Called it! Whole time I was watching it, "Zola" was coming to mind. He's the editor of the Str8 montage, along with other awesome works like "Legacy". Which is probably the best Halo 3 montage of all time. Nothing gets by me! :p

I'll probably hold off for a few more days... but I have a few short (1.5 mins tops) video showcasing a few aspects of the game I think are important for new players to learn & understand. ;)

- TYPØ