Titanfall Titanfall.com Origin ID Bug/Error - EA Sponsored post for Respawn Entertainment

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by JunkHound, Nov 21, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

Titanfall.com Origin ID Bug/Error - EA Sponsored post for Respawn Entertainment

Sorry for the long and winging title. But EA support directed me here, assuring me that someone from Respawn will see this message. I'd post it on the Titanfall.com Forums, however this problem denies me access to those forums.

Short end of it is simple, when I log in at Titanfall.com, it doesn't detect my Origin Account: [​IMG] .

Please find a way to resolve this issue. My Information:

Name: Jeremy Hodge,
    Email: Temperhoof (at) gmail.com
    ORIGIN ID: JunkHound

2. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

Can you guys clear this thread already? This isn't spam.

3. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

Well crap man, if I cannot get this post on display. How will anyone from Respawn see this? I'm seriously trapped here, please open up this thread already.

4. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

Thank you for revealing the thread. :D Let's hope EA was right and someone from Respawn will see this and give me a hand.

5. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Help this player! Someone. Nobody should be denied to play a game they purchased.

I hope things get resolved for ya.
    Good luck

6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

You've come to the wrong forum, you need to go to forums.titanfall.com this is the official forum. We are just a run of the mill titanfall forum :) Hope this helps

7. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

This does not. I cannot access the official Titanfall Forum due to the bug listed above. Believe it or not, EA Support told me to post it here. They said people from Respawn sometimes browse these forums, so here I posted it. EA Support cannot help me resolve the issue, so here I must remain until I get access to the main forums.

You can help by posting this in the main forums for me though.

8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hey sorry about that, just not heard of anyone being directed here by EA. The other thing you could do is tweet @ respawn as well.

10. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

11. JunkHound

JunkHound Generation 1

Kind of you, but please read. I cannot post on the forums. If you want to link me to a specific thread, feel free. But linking me to the official forums will not aid in this issue.