Titanfall Titanfall freeze/crash at start

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by gunaka, Jun 29, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gunaka

gunaka Generation 1

Hi

I have problem with my Titanfall game.
    I own PC version (Origin), and after I start game it freezes ( i cant do nothing i can only restart my PC) or crashes after 1st into video (just before menu pops up).
    Game was running just fine last time I was playing it. I have all drivers updated and I tried "Repair game" via Origin but it didn't help at all.

Any ideas how to fix this besides reinstalling game and downloading 50Gb again ?

2. gunaka

gunaka Generation 1

3. kosh

kosh Generation 1

Hi, I have a similar problem. Came back from holiday got a new patch and now it takes ages for the game to start, i have about 1 fps in game menu so i can hardly click on anything and once i press play it seems to be loading but after a few seconds it freezes. Reinstalled windows, got newest driver and downloaded it again. my hardware is 100% as steam games and watchdogs works fine.dont know what else to do

4. Bleeding_Irish

Bleeding_Irish Generation 1

I am facing the same exact problem. At launch the game would go at 1 FPS, then would go completely black right before the menu would normally pop up.

Crashes: http://imgur.com/XgB27Nv,9Xs4tOV#1

5. Sandman74blue

Sandman74blue Generation 1

Same here. It plays the first video fine and the the second video starts to jitter real slow and if you wait for the menu to come up it finally does if you wait for at least 10 to 15 mins and if you check the hard drive light as the second video comes up you will notice that your hard drive is getting thrashed on the one where the OS is which is C: drive. But Titanfall is on D: drive Organ is on C: drive.

It played fine until I got an update for it.

Running Windows 7 on intel Core 2 Duo 775 E8600 3.33 Ghz - OC at 4 Ghz with 8 GBs of RAM.

6. Sandman74blue

Sandman74blue Generation 1

I found out that it doesn't like Riva Tuner right now and if you close the program the game runs fine.

7. Zachary Donsky

Zachary Donsky Generation 1

I don't use Riva Tuner!

Hi, same problem. What has worked in the past for me is logging out of origin, cutting the .exe and pasting it to desktop, then logging back in and copying the .exe back into the Titanfall folder. Then I repair the game in origin. But stopped working for me today :(

Specs: Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz / 8.00GB of RAM / AMD Radeon 7800 2GB / windows 8.1

8. Zachary Donsky

Zachary Donsky Generation 1