Other Titanfall in Minecraft - Map Recreation!

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Synchro, Jun 18, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Synchro

Synchro Generation 2

Hello, this is my first post so please bear with me :)

Let me get straight to the point, I play Minecraft, and one thing that I absolutely LOVE to do, so build mega builds, giant structures and many other things.
    Generally, I will build video game/ movie logos, but also recreate 'iconic' things, such as vehicles from a video game or movie.

Recently, I have started building more complex things, so my idea is this...To recreate some of the maps from Titanfall in Minecraft, specifically the map 'Training Ground'.

So what I am asking, is can anyone here join a private match with me so I can record the interior of the the map. I am not asking for help with the build itself, just help getting the footage.

Now, before anyone says anything, I have tried going through the training mode again in order to get the footage I need, but unfortunately, the training version and the multiplayer version of the map are slightly different, so it's no use.

NOTE: THIS IS ON THE XBOX 360 VERSION OF TITANFALL!!
    So if anyone can join a private match so I can record some footage, please send me a message on Xbox Live, my gamertag is CrypticSynchro.
    If you message me, please tell me that you're from this forum, thanks.
    Also, I have created a poll in this post (somewhere), which you can use to let me know if you're available to join a private match. :)

Thanks in advance, and sorry this post was so long :)

2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Damn it I would love to but I only have titanfall xbox one :(

3. Synchro

Synchro Generation 2

I've done it now. Someone added me on Xbox Live and said they could do it. :)