Titanfall Leaderboards

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Messiahbrowny, Feb 21, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Messiahbrowny

Messiahbrowny Generation 1

Do you think they will add leaderboards?
    i have asked alot on twitter but no replies

2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

That's a good question. They may be trying to distance themselves from the "typical shooter" issues where people tend to glitch in order to get higher up on the leaderboards though.

3. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Well i wouldn't be surprised if they did have leaderboards in-game i mean they have gone as far as breaking down almost everything you do in the game which is linked to burn cards via Challenges so throwing together a leaderboard wouldn't be too far fetched, Im hoping it doesn't to avoid the stat padding kiddies taking advantage.

4. Country Sapper

Country Sapper Generation 4

I want to say they will not be having leaderboards but inside we all know that they will and it's going to get hacked

5. Wickerman

Wickerman Generation 4

Leaderboards in a competitive FPS almost seems like a given. I'll be very surprised if there's nothing.

Although, I always want to add in that I'm a huge proponent of SPM (score per minute) ranking as opposed to the traditional "who's played the most" ranking.

6. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

SPM is probably the most valuable stat in any FPS. I cherish that more than KD or anything else.

7. Monolyth

Monolyth Generation 10
    Elite Pilot

SPM is the best measure for each game mode for sure. I didn't even notice if they had that in the personal stats anywhere, did anyone see it?

8. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I'm sure there was. I was too busy playing to actually notice though. :p