Titans not too weak...

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Basic stupidity, Aug 21, 2016.

?
  1. Yes, they are too weak compared to tf1

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No, they are not compared to tf1

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Basic stupidity

Basic stupidity Generation 2

#1 Basic stupidity, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

Nice game play , is this you playing. nice moves i need to try that when a pilot try to latch on .

• Like Like x 1
  3. BillyRueben

BillyRueben Generation 2

Lol @ Ion trying to follow you around the corner.

Titans feel properly balanced now. I don't feel like I have to hide from them when playing as a pilot, and I feel like pilots had better be hiding from me when I'm playing as a titan.

EDIT: I think titans ARE weaker than they were in titanfall 1, but I like that you now need to choose your battles a bit more carefully, and that you can't just dash away if the shit starts to hit the fan. Also, having pilot backup is WAY more important this time around. Totally awesome to be in a titan fight and have your buddy rodeo the enemy titan. Free shield for you, damage for them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trini Chinese

#4 Trini Chinese, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    they are fine how they are to a certain extent. as we have not seen what the other titans can do , am excited to see how they play.
    my main thing to the game is AI and wile i do believe that players should earn a weapon unlock the core of titan fall is too play with a titan or pretty much to be able to have one at will . and remember not all players may have your skill some are great some are on the same level as you some are not , in the end the experience and feeling you get when you are in a Titan it feel great right ? so picture how it would feel for a less skilled player and how frustrating when they can't because of dominant better players , look at it from both sides and see , wile you may encounter great pilots in many games a game has to stay with it's basic thing to entertain and this is not an easy task for devs to accomplish there has to be a middle line .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trini Chinese

the anti Titan weapons need a bit of tweaking also .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Basic stupidity

Basic stupidity Generation 2

I personally think they are stronger than in tf1 because in that one clip I was able to put up a decent fight in a 3 Titan and a pilot vs 1 titan situation. In tf1 I feel that I would have taken a significant beating while having to run away because there would be no way in tf1 that you would be able to put up a fight like that against those odds.

7. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hard to say for me, played only a few hours, feels like if you play for your life it's about even. Ask me when I've got 50 hours gameplay up ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trini Chinese

Skip to 30:00 for respawn.

• Like Like x 1