Who is developing Titanfall on the Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by WhoIsDo, Jan 8, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

After trying to find out this answer, I realized that we have no idea who is developing Titanfall on the Xbox 360. Respawn is obviously in charge of the Xbox One and PC versions, but not a single confirmation for the 360 version has been revealed.

IGN has an article up which addresses it, but I have to wonder how long it'll take before we find out. Is it a studio that's so bad we don't know yet, or has Respawn just not felt the need to tell us?

"Poking around, I learned that Respawn proper has a fair number of employees working on it for quality assurance, naturally. But nobody I've spoken with knows, or is willing to say, which developer it is. Just to be safe, I asked EA again today. It won't specify which team is on it, but reiterated to IGN, "Respawn hand-picked the development house that is working on the 360 version and are working closely with that team."

I’ve speculated about a few lesser-known shooter developers may be contributing to Titanfall. Digital Extremes? Splash Damage? DICE LA? One of my very intelligent peers suggested Hidden Path could be the developer. It’s a logical choice — the team made Counter-Strike: GO, and works with Valve and Source regularly. I’d like that. Hey, maybe it's a smaller team withinRespawn that the studio didn't want to belittle as the Xbox 360 B-team. And perhaps Respawn simply didn't know who it would hire for the port at the announce."

2. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

i would like to know that as well

3. hallmaster

hallmaster Generation 4

It would be nice to know, but I probably won't get the game on the 360 unless I still have enough friends only on the 360 who I want to play with.

4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Just noticed this tweet on their account this morning:

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I hope the 360 game is worth it. There are a lot of 360 gamers out there.