Titanfall Why does the FOV max out at 90?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by TI sucks, Oct 1, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Having difficulties posting my picture. Ugh. Is there no way to post directly from camera roll?

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Should be able to press choose file at the bottom of the text box, instead of the icons at the top of it.

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You sound like your are talking about iPhone. I'm ready for the flak here, but I'm a Windows phone man, through and through :D

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

W...w..win.....dows....what?????!:D. Mines android but the wife's got a windows phone and you know what? I'm impressed. Real nice os, almost considering one for me next phone!

• Like Like x 1
  5. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I agree with the windows and androids having man benefits but I have committed. I took a bite from th Apple and have been dammed to walk in the garden with the fear of snakes and beasts probably forever. Still it seems the only way to post pictures is with a URL and I hate using Facebook or YouTube for that. One should be able to post here without links but I will strive forward.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Cant beat apple for smooth loveliness though!

7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I have a Lumia 1520 which is only slightly larger than the 6+. I've dropped it more times than I care to remember, on pavements, gravel, puddles and roads and you can't even see a scratch on it! The battery lasts me about 2 days, and that's with the phone being over a year and a half old. The 950XL is going to me my next one. Hell, it's basically a Windows 10 PC in your pocket :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I have an iPhone 4s and it has never let me down. The only glitch is that the camera light permanently stays on. Surprisingly this has not affected the battery life over the last year since the short occurred. I am waiting until the next iteration comes before I upgraded as it promises to be water proof. I have over 120 apps and can do just about anything I want with it: I must admit I tried using the parachute app when I fell off my garage roof and it did not work. JK. I did not really fall. I am saving that for my 80's after I give up riding my motorcycle.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Ooh that 950 looks good! Love big screen phones. Mines an almost 3 year old note 2, still sound, been looking at the oneplus 2.......

Get the trampoline app, works well with a faulty parachute one :)

10. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

sorry for the poor quality picture. This is my bone to throw into the mix. You cannot wear it but it is fun to look at. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Well that tops the ol' baseball cap..awesome!

12. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I did think about putting a brim on it and strapping it to my head with IMC duck (duct) tape.

13. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It could be the top of an exceedingly good top hat..