Titanfall XB1 or TITANFALL issue?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by KernelClamjuice, May 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

It didn't happen to me for about a month. Now it happens every couple of days.

My score counter, loading screen and power meter/ doom meter goes white not allowing me to see what is happening.

I have to either:

A. Load another game then reload TITANFALL (which is a pain in the arce)

or

B. Do a hard reboot to my XB1 (is this bad to do all the time?)

Once I do either of these it clears up.

Does anyone else have this issue?

2. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

I think you meant pain in the arse. Unless you mean it's a pain in your American Research Center in Egypt lmao.

Anyway, quite a few others have been posting about issues with TitanFall that has been fixed with restarting the game/Xbox. I think it's just new issues, possibly caused by the newest patch. I've never had issues but I haven't been on TF in about 3 weeks now. I don't think you are alone just be reading this forum section. I also highly doubt it's an Xbox One issue unless you are experiencing troubles with other games as well.

And hard resets/power cycles aren't bad for the Xbox.

3. xHOUNDISHx

xHOUNDISHx Generation 2

I have had the same issue on the 360 would you believe, but only once! I have had the minimap and annotations disappear more regularly, basically with no hud features for like 5 minutes at a time. Hopefully they will fix it up again in the next update!